Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Cars 23rd September 2007 - Page 2 - Lotus Factory '40 years of Production' Day - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Cars 23rd September 2007

Well it's not exactly like nipping down the high street on the bus (plus Wayne sold his Leer jet), but if you can move either your birthday or the factory event to the same week I'll be there (and a really fancy a curry, fish & chips and a pint of cider!) :harhar:

What i want to know is why our friends from over the pond will come to this but not my birthday 3 weeks before? :)

Hrumph! Know who my friends are!! :thumbup:

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have a word with my parents and ask if they're sure that I was born on 9th....Thye might be wrong and then I can change it......NOT! :thumbup:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Or you could always get your ass out here and celebrate in the sun, I'm certain we could arrange something ...... :animier:

I'll have a word with my parents and ask if they're sure that I was born on 9th....Thye might be wrong and then I can change it......NOT! :animier:

Or you could always get your ass out here and celebrate in the sun, I'm certain we could arrange something ...... :animier:

Cheers Paul, me and the boys will come over for a bash ( if you paying the fare ), Kimbers can stay here in the rain! :animier:

I'll have a word with my parents and ask if they're sure that I was born on 9th....Thye might be wrong and then I can change it......NOT! :animier:

But to be honest, they're not completely sure they're even your parents so there's bound to be some confusion.

(I remember asking your Dad a similar question at the Factory do, didn't really get an answer then. Just some laughter.)

:animier:

:animier::animier::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But to be honest, they're not completely sure they're even your parents so there's bound to be some confusion.

(I remember asking your Dad a similar question at the Factory do, didn't really get an answer then. Just some laughter.)

:D

................silence............... :animier: I'm not laughing, I'm genuinely upset now and think I better reverse some invites to my birthday!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Right thats it, It's just Louise coming now!! :animier:

that's one more i had for my 40th, until i reminded them on the day - they FORGOT :animier:

anyway, back to the oe post, i am a member, but still have not booked owing to your earlier post Mr Kimbers. Anything?

Until we have an official invite andy, you're a bit premature as it's a club day. Dodgy, don't book till we have a deal.

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Eye, you should all be seeing something very shortly. Been in contact with Caroline at lotus who's organising the event and been collating a list of some of the clubs I know, which I sent over to her, I've had everything through and everythings being collated and once thats together our esteemed leader will notify everyone.

• Gold FFM

Two trips to Norwich in three weeks from Devon? Each trip is a 600 mile round trip so will have to choose one I think. Come to think of it, Kimbers you're only 40 once so how many of us could you put up for the 3 week interim period? :animier::animier:

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

We're officially invited folks :animier:

40th_anniversary.pdf

There will be off-site parking nearby and buses laid on to take us to the factory on the day, more details to follow on that. Also, we're allowed a club stand where the LEF Marquee will be plus 3 cars, so anyone wishing to volunteer, please post below.

See ya there. :animier:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Kimbers mate, can you get us a deal again as for last year? Personally I fancy coming down Sat afternoon, meeting up for a few beers at Wensum Valley and convoying in to Hethel on the Sun.

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

except parking is at the Norfolk Showground rather than Hethel and then Buses will be laid on to get you to and from (Don't understand this with such a huge parking area).

Ian I understand what you say, but I sincerely hope this doesn't stop anyone coming to my birthday party as it will be great to see you all there. Also, MJK will be there and relaxing so you can have a "real" chat with him out of work mode.......not that I thought you wouldn't be coming for anything other than me of course!

Put me down for Hotel saturday night and factory the next day please.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

I am on the case with Wensum Valley and will post up details when I speak to the boss there.