Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Christmas Meal 2019 - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh, 14th Dec - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Christmas Meal 2019 - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh, 14th Dec

Bibs

• Gold FFM

This is gonna get messy.  You not bringing da missus?  I'm so very eager to meat her.

Sorry, autocorrect.

• Haha 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

1. MJK 
  2. Bibs
  3. Rachel
  4. Cliff 
  5. Sparky
  6. Madame Sparky
  7. ChrisJ
  8. DanE
  9. Kim.com
  10. Martyn
  11. Dave Ex
  12. Ann Ex (Venison well done please)
  13. Mr internets
  14. Mrs internets
  15. C8RKH
  16. Yasuo
  17. Andrew C
  18. Mark T
  19. SJ 
  20. Kimbers

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, Sparky said:

This is gonna get messy.  You not bringing da missus?  I'm so very eager to meat her.

Sorry, autocorrect.

Absolutely her idea of hell so no, you will have to wait until my birthday it’s only 10 weeks 

• Gold FFM

Tracy's too.  But I just put my foot down.  With her permission of course.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Me come too! Wendy say go. Eat food drink beer, take off pants.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

1 hour ago, Sparky said:

He's a total pussy.

I totally agree!

Although by then Brexit will likely have happened. Will I need a Visa given Kent is in France?

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

You'll need a phrasebook, unless you can talk fluent bollocks.

• Gold FFM

My only points of discussion are rear seats in an Evora 😂. Which is more important than lightness, steering, and suspension, followed by cup holders and why they are more important than engine noise. 

• Haha 1

@Sparky I do believe my ability to talk and spout bollocks is fully proven on here!

As for rear seats and cupholders, you talk more shite than comrade Corbyn @Dan E  🤪😜🤪😜

• Thanks 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Has experience taught you nothing?  Only 2 people can get me drunk:  anyone from NYC, and Bibs.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Sparky said:

Has experience taught you nothing?  Only 2 people can get me drunk:  anyone from NYC, and Bibs.

Challenge accepted!

• Haha 1

The small print.

• Gold FFM
20 hours ago, Sparky said:

I seem to remember an afternoon with @JNW3 that may add to your list 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Surprised you remember anything about that.  I still have the traffic cone you nicked.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Dan E said:

Different afternoon

You think.... Or you know? 🥴

The small print.

1. MJK 
  2. Bibs
  3. Rachel
  4. Cliff 
  5. Sparky
  6. Madame Sparky
  7. ChrisJ
  8. DanE
  9. Kim.com
  10. Martyn
  11. Dave Ex
  12. Ann Ex (Venison well done please)
  13. Mr internets
  14. Mrs internets
  15. C8RKH
  16. Yasuo
  17. Andrew C
  18. Mark T
  19. SJ 
  20. Kimbers
  21. Cherie

• Like 1

On 22/10/2019 at 10:21, Bibs said:

has thin walls if you want to headbutt them after some rum/scotch/beer.

How about Whiskey and Gin?

/Kim 

Proud member of Watford Exotic Scandinavian Team...