Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[PH News] Esprit Forum show what's possible - Page 3 - Shhhhhh!!! - Plan 'Bigsi' area! - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

[PH News] Esprit Forum show what's possible

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joking apart, why don't you approach your pals at Look East to see if they'd be interested in covering this? It indirectly relates to a local firm/major employer after all... and you might get on the tele again :)

Big si will be on celebrity big brother next....

I think it is great the story we have all known about for weeks has made to the outside world and it is wonderful to see so many messages of support from all over the net..

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• Gold FFM

Just having a big catch up on todays events. What an amazing chain of events two months after the event.

Usially have Radio 5 going at various times but missed the important stuff today. Did anybody record it that can link it?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I have bbc news as my homepage - I breifly saw Lotus and something red and realised what it was (was reading about the basra badgers 1st hahah)

Been reading lots of 3rd party replies, what a great response and impact it's had on people that took the time to reply.

The story is 4th most popular, worldwide stories !

Great stuff ! :)

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Listened to the report on Radio 5 live whilst driving home last night.

Excellent piece and fanstastic job to all concerned.

The radio interviewer refered to the car as " a LOTUS es..SPRIT... :) but in fairness she did then correct herself to the correct name.

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Was in London yesterday, went to call on Bibs, pulled into his place at the same time as it was being transmitted on 5 Live, what perfect timing! Screeching up to his front door windows down, he comes out and it's on the radio all at the same time!

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

CRAP! Listened to 5 live all day waiting, then got pee'd off went down the club and missed it!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

This one is funny......

Clicky

Atleast they've tried with the humor.... LOL

Simon

And another..... LOL

Clicky 2

Dodgy mate, u sure have lost out on the famous car front.......

Maybe we should contact Strattons to get an interview with them on the history of the vehicle....LOL and the previous owner..... wonder if he's seen it yet.....LOL

Simon with love xxxxx

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

i have tried desperatley to contact the first owner of the vehicle but im having no luck at all. i have all his details but my searches are getting no-where, be nice to show it to the first owner who got it from p,smith sports cars direct from the factory

but the best thing today..... the bloomin phone hasnt rung once!!!

Edited by bigsi

You need to say "100%" a little more, I don't think you said it enough dude! :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Si

The Geeks of Australia are saluting you! 20 replies on their forum (looking at their figures they are a busy bunch as well)

http://www.zgeek.com

Never mind the Aussi geeks - Aussie exotics!

Putting '+"Simon Pritchard" +Lotus +Esprit' into a search engine yesterday threw up LEF, BBC & PH yesterday - there's a few more today!

Congratulations again from everyone at LEC.

Geoff Smith

LotusElanCentral.com and BOLLECKS† founder

[†Bristol and Outlying Lands Lotus Elan Central Knowledge and Support]