IGNORED

I Want To Say Hello .....

lotuscollection

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sascha,

Welcome to the Forum. I think you have just raised the standard and set the record for the number of Lotuses owned (if not Esprits). Always admired the Riviera models - congrats on the Elite Riviera - I haven't seen one of those for about 10 years. Look after it.

Please post some more piccies.

When are you getting your V8?

Hello and welcome to the forum, and yes we want more pictures please...

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• Gold FFM

Hi Sascha.

Lovely collection you have there. Know Germany quite well - Nurenburg, Bamberg, Lichtenfels. Of all the visits I've made to Germany over the years, I've never seen another Lotus yet. (because you've got them all :wallbash:

Welcome to the Forum

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Hi Sascha

Welcome! Where abouts in Germany are you?? My brother lives in the Frankfurt area and I was over in the Lotus earlier in the year.

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

Hi Sacha,

That is a great collection. I admit I am jealous. Where do you keep them all? :wallbash:

Chats

Adam

1999 Lotus Esprit GT3

1985 Reliant Scimitar SS1 1600 though will be an 1800Ti upon completion (Currently in bits all over the garage and has been since 2004)

Hi Sascha, welcome to the forum.

Amazing collection ! Might be worth to go to Frankfurt some time maybe :)

Let those photos come :)

- Nulla tenaci invia est via -

Welcome to the forum, Sascha. The only Sascha I know of is Sascha Massen whose Porsche keeps beating our cars in ALMS.

Porsche%207%20-%20St.%20Petersburg%202007.jpg

Fantastic collection of Lotus you have. How do you decide which one to drive each day?

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

WOW!! That collection is fabulous! Again, like everybody else on the forum, I am envious!

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Hi Sascha

You may recall we have spoken a couple of times on the Elite/Excel forums. I am afraid I am no nearer persuading the owner of that Elite Riviera to sell despite it sitting outside on a hilltop looking worse every time I see it :welcome: . Even better the car has now had a small engine fire and the owner is proposing to rewire it himself :)

Guess you are just going to have to sell me yours :) oh and your Gold S2 while you are at it...

PS your black Esprit looks superb, is the gold S2 nearing completion?

elites2seitevornepc2.jpg

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Hi Sascha

A fantastic list. I'm surprised you have space in Frankfurt for that may cars! A friend of mine was there for many years (in Kronberg) and struggled with finding parking for just three cars (plus whatever I arrived in)! He's now got bases in Switzerland and France so no longer an issue.

If I recall correctly the Club Lotus area leader for East Surrey (Peter) has an Elite Riviera....maybe you could buy his if you are trying to acquire them all.

Mike

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Hi Sascha, that Silver Eclat of yours is one of the nicest I have ever seen.

And that USA spec high front fender Europa S1 must be one of the only of its kind in Europe!

How did you come by it? :lol:

SUNP0003-1.jpg