Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
40 Years Of Production - Lotus Cars - Page 2 - Lotus Factory '40 years of Production' Day - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

40 Years Of Production - Lotus Cars

Last ones were good but a Polo may be even better ... possibly with lotus logo too?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IIRC the ones Bibs organised for us last time did just that Andy

Yes, but I'm talking LEF being really bod on there, the last event we were all from LEF, this time we need LEF to stand out from all the other clubs/ groups.

Laura is looking at some 'Pit Shirts' for us to see what sort of price them come in at.

pit_crew.gif

Personalised of course, in green with contrasting yellow or perhaps grey with black eg Lotus or Motorsport. We'll keep you posted.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

But no pink. Please.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

The pit shirts are very smart & would be a very similar design to this

GPR018.jpg

Colours will very much depend on what the various suppliers I've contacted can source for us.

I would think they will be fairly similar to the polo shirts we had last year. Name & car on one side & the event details & this logo on the other.

blackonwhitelogoez2.png

Once I've got some prices & details I'll post up all the details see if the pit or polo shirts are preferred, prices and such like.

That will be two please.....Thanks

Looks good in pink.....all four of them... :whistle:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Put me down for a pit shirt in either colour scheme please :lol:

Plus I'll take either girlie in pink :whistle:

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Ah, trying the old reverse psychology trick are we Mr K? :whistle:

No! GOD PLEASE NO!! Not again, I just couldn't do it, I'd rather go naked!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Just cancelled my room and am definately resigning from the site............

Whilst I get another beer! :whistle:

I moved...am moving and will keep on moving..........NO MORE PINK, Please, i look so much better in black, Green etc etc.

Just cancelled my room and am definately resigning from the site............

Whilst I get another beer! :whistle:

make that 2 please

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

GPR018.jpg

As long as they go with shorts - not a problem :whistle:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

No! GOD PLEASE NO!! Not again, I just couldn't do it, I'd rather go naked!

For gods sake PLEASE give him what ever colour he wants ... i really DO NOT want to see him naked ..... people would be traumatised by a sight like that , think of the psychiatrist bills!!! :whistle:

hehe......now there's a thought. Though if you are coming to my birthday I do tend to strip off when drunk.......sort of my party piece before I expire in a heap of fluids on the floor! :whistle:

I'm thinking that with these shirts (both polo & pit) that they are generic LEF/username/car so that for one they don't date and for two they can be worn to other events. Good idea, yes/no?

If you prefer them as souvenirs of the event then I'll have 'Lotus Factory - 40 Years of Production - 23rd September 2007' printed on them?

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.