Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Car Transport - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Car Transport

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Troy Halliday

Supercharged is the way of the future ...................... don't worry I'll show the way in the not to distant future :thumbsup:

mmmmmmmmm GT1 S!!!!

Bibs - lemme know how you get on with the transportation - might need someone to move my bebe to get the return to road work done.............................................. :whistle:

I'm studiously ignoring this thread..... :crybaby:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Did I see a car like yours recently at PNM? Can't make out your reg plate, so could be wrong.

If it is you, I may be able to help.

David Walters

Bibs - lemme know how you get on with the transportation - might need someone to move my bebe to get the return to road work done.............................................. :whistle:

Did I see a car like yours recently at PNM? Can't make out your reg plate, so could be wrong.

If it is you, I may be able to help.

David Walters

No Dave - wasn;t mine - Its been in my garage for the last 5 years!! :whistle:

Didn't have the funds. But just got a sufficiently large bonus to buy it outright. Hey Ho! Thats your breaks. Looking at another bike to make me feel better.....testing one of these Saturday:

xv1900_wallpaper_pr_tcm26-118947.jpg

1900cc....nice!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Spoke to him and his lower e bay limit didn't look so good. At 12k it requires at minimum a C service + a few "Bits". That makes it

Ohhhh I suddenly thought this thread looked a little long for a discussion about car transport and thought I would catch up!

What can I say I am rather jealous, :P I keep eyeing up Stevens esprits but then realise that there aint a hope in hell of financing another one at the moment :) there was a black SE on piston heads for ages only 5mins up the road that I could actually hear calling me at night I am sure!.

Nice one bibs look forward to seeing her at some point and just to remind you what lives in your engine bay now

hot_turbo2_ezr.jpg

Aint it pretty :P

Hi Bibs,

can you tell me the postcodes or town name of where from and too you want the car going as i may be able to help get the car there for you.

Edited by pauli

Nice pic Glen.

Thing is with buying cars like this is unless you know who's owned it and how thorough they service it you might as well factor in a C service after you buy anyways to draw a line under the thing and start affresh. You know how the odds are played Kimbers, you just have to make sure you have the best hand possible before you go all in yeah ?

Bibs, I might pop over tomorrow to poke my nose in if I may ?

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Jonno, the car was delivered today so we'll hook up soon and you can have a look :)

I got a new car :) :) :) :) :):D

Here's Carl the transporter man with the nice covered trailer...

DSC00742.jpg

Here's Troy the brave man with a nice SE...

DSC00741.jpg

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

know the feeling mate, well done lots of pictures please

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Congrats Bibbo. Looks like you're going to get some fun out of your own car maybe??

I recognise the drop off point being the space at LEF Engineering recently vacated by my Carlton. Should come back pretty and purring. But dont leave it there too long....or they'll have the badges off it!!! :)

Enjoy

Mike

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Troy drove it off the transporter, I was too busy pointing to be of use here but I drove it round the corner. My suggestion of a quick blast to eliminate some of the cobwebs lead to a discussion on the dangers of cambelts snapping so 'round the corner' was about 20 yds, got the turbo to spool up a bit at least!

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

nice one, welcome to turbo world

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• Gold FFM

New Esprit, Probably the best Camera on LEF and big lack of Pictures - whats going on?

(Probably too busy just stareing at it, with a great big Bibsy grin!) :wallbash:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!