Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Mile High Club - Page 8 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Mile High Club

iainskea

WOOHOOO!!!! I'm a member yay!!!!! I just had to post a few randoms out there... kinda cheated... .but i've been so close for months... had to do it.. i feel even more special now.

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Saw it last week at Duxford. Amazing bit of kit.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Bit of a proud moment for 'ol Dad here - my eldest son Michael, 17, is currently down at the RAAF's Basic Flight Training Screening at Tamworth NSW. At the time of this post (0807) he is sitting his final task, the Officer Interview board - results this afternoon.

BFTS Flight screening is the final selection process before being offered a position in the RAAF as a pilot trainee, and in Michael's case - through the defence academy. He has already undergone the general officer selection and pilot selection processes at recruiting. I think this is the similar process in the UK.

The last two weeks have been amazing for him with about 15 hours of flying assessment in a CT4 and CAP10. He spoke to me last night after doing fully developed and insipid spins, having only had a 1h famil flight before BFTS. Wow. He has scored exceptionally well on course (almost perfect scores), so we are hoping he get's through the day.

Anyone that wants to trade my stress right now, jump in!

Link: http://www.airforce.gov.au/psa/phase2.htm

Iain

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well done Owen

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

That's the trouble with this forum. Too many people making too many posts! Can't keep up.

gs_snail_11255.jpg

Congratulations, Owen, on passing the 1,000 post milestone.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE