Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Coronavirus - Page 210 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Coronavirus

Barrykearley

On 05/05/2024 at 10:44, C8RKH said:

Hmmm, half of the young working population and most of the Civil Service seem to beg to differ. Or maybe they're just lazy.... Hmmm 🤔

It was a scam. I lived with someone who had six weeks off on full pay for a number of instances of Covid (public sector). That person went out of their way to ensure that they became infected.

• Sad 1

• Gold FFM
On 13/05/2024 at 20:58, ramjet said:

On our news the other night, a judge has said that the Victorian police used excessive force against every anti-lockdown protester when we had our lockdowns.

She then went on to say that every fine/charge or whatever that any of the police in question issued will be cancelled.

She then followed that up with something about investigations will be carried out against every officer and she expected charges to be laid against the officers.

I should have said that I’m on the officers side. They don’t make the rules, they were asked to enforce them. If you wanted to be an idiot and break the law with regard to an illness that little seemed to be known about, what you get, you get. 
Tough biccies. 

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)