Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Final Edition Elise Cup 250 - Page 4 - Elise / Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Final Edition Elise Cup 250

CocoPops

So if you call the dealers and they sold their allocations then they will just try to up sell you to the only model available. The Evija 😂 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I think the chance is slimmer than winning the lottery. Most Cup250FE are spec'd and locked in now for build.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

12 hours ago, huage-f1 said:

Appreciate I am a new member here but if anyone is aware of an amendable build slot for a Cup 250 that is still available I would be extremely grateful if you could let me know.

Thanks!!

If you are looking for one outside UK you should contact some dealers around, I think Lotus Italy have at least one available.

14 hours ago, huage-f1 said:

Appreciate I am a new member here but if anyone is aware of an amendable build slot for a Cup 250 that is still available I would be extremely grateful if you could let me know.

Thanks!!

Per the above, would be helpful if you noted whether you were looking for UK (RHD) or elsewhere...

On 15/03/2021 at 03:16, Eureka said:

Unsure if your list is for UK cars only...but I've ordered (Australia):

Elise Cup 250 FE

• Daytona blue
  • standard alcantara interior with dark blue seat padding
  • hard top
  • no black pack
  • blacked out rear transom
  • black wheels
  • red brake calipers
  • floor mats
  • cruise control
  • air con (standard in Aus)

Have been told August build with approx. October delivery.

This will be my 4th Elise...owned one of the first delivered in the UK and am looking forward to owning one of the last, will be a keeper. Such special cars!

Out of curiousity, how much do you pay for the black rear transom separately? 

Yup, “black pack” (roof (if you have hardtop), roll hoop, transom, front access panel, boot, mirrors) is £400, transom only is £600.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow

Yeh, it seemed that lotus didn’t really want “deviations”.

rear spoiler painted? £600 please

oh, you want spoiler end plates painted too? £600 please.

leather vent covers? Standard on 240sport… £300 on Cup250.

On 29/04/2021 at 22:11, Delhard said:

Crazy to speck this paint and then scrimp, I would have saved the money for carbon aero or thrown the credit card at it

Personally, regardless of price, carbon aero is the last option I would consider! Weight savings in the least beneficial part of the car, and something about cladding the lower extremeties of the car with a material that's impossible to repair and likley to be impossible to replace in the future would make me neurotic. Even as-is I've postponed the arrival of my FE until I can comfortably get my driveway regraded, and as I drive around now I obcessively look at entries into parking garages and shopping centres, speed bumps, driveway entries etc. and wonder whether or not they'll be the cause of me having to repair/repaint my standard aero pack.😵

On 02/05/2021 at 05:35, Inversed said:

My dealer told me its not possible to get only transom in black (Exige final). It's probably quite easy to remove that part and wrap it right? Can Lotus letters be removed easily on it?

My dealer suggested I avoid the black pack, as they could arrage to have the same sections of the car wrapped in satin-black for a fraction of the cost (of note, all options here in Oz are subject to a 30% luxury car tax in addition to a poor exchange rate).

For me the cost was a bonus, but more-so I chose to avoid the black-pack so that I had the ability to go back to full colour in the future if I wanted. Peeling off vinyl (that further protects the underlying paint) is easy; colour matching a metallic paint like isotope green - not so much.

• Like 2

My Exige is an inch lower than the cups. Multi story car parks are an issue so I don’t use them. Speed humps are ok if approached sensibly. It’s not a daily so I’ve not had any real problems. If not spending on cf aero I’d have spent out on a hardtop and had black wheels for sure

5 hours ago, Slow Yank said:

Personally, regardless of price, carbon aero is the last option I would consider!

Interesting, how everyone is different.

I wanted a body coloured spoiler, but it was £600 for spoiler paint, £600 for end plates paint... So £1200 was a sufficient chunk of the carbon aero imo.

Luckily, the option list means everyone can choose what they want.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Delhard said:

My Exige is an inch lower than the cups. Multi story car parks are an issue so I don’t use them. Speed humps are ok if approached sensibly. It’s not a daily so I’ve not had any real problems. If not spending on cf aero I’d have spent out on a hardtop and had black wheels for sure

Are you on different suspension, or ar ethe Exige's just lower stock?

Black wheels are a no-cost option on the FE's (thank God, as the standard option isn't silver, but "machined", which I think will look like a set of cheap aftermarket garbage wheels).

10 hours ago, Delhard said:

Very true, fab how they’ll all be very individual

True - Lotus have always struggled to unload the Cup's...I'm sure it'd be even worse if the only option was Isotope Green like mine.😂