Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hendy Performance, Eastleigh - Lotus Only Car Meet - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hendy Performance, Eastleigh - Lotus Only Car Meet

Bibs

This Sunday, the 30th May Hendy Performance will be having a Lotus only car meet. 

The address is:

Hendy Performance & Lotus Eastleigh

Units 4 + 5 M3 Trade Park

Manor Road

Eastleigh

SO50 9YA

9.30am to 1pm, very reasonably priced catering is on-site throughout and Lotus Cars will be in attendance with some new aftermarket protection products can be the first to see in person! There will also be some Lotus goodies available that will be handed out to those who attend. 

Please wear facecoverings in the showroom etc and when you check in for track & trace you'll be entered into a free prize draw to win an epic prize!

https://www.hendyperformance.co.uk/

Let's see if we can fill the car park up like this but with a sea of Lotus cars! All being well, I'll look forward to seeing you there :thumbsup:

182211986_4080131282033426_7020797582573905751_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/events/1878310125671532/

• Like 2

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Bit too far from Exeter perhaps Hendy Lotus Exeter can have something similar. @Hendy Lotus Exeter ? 

Saturday is the Club Lotus day at Castle Combe, an easier jaunt up the M5 and M4, but it is a holiday weekend.

Anyone been before and can say if it's worth the trip (I won't be going on track)? It's going to be a bit of a battle getting there on bank holiday weekend.

9 hours ago, Chris C said:

Anyone been before and can say if it's worth the trip (I won't be going on track)? It's going to be a bit of a battle getting there on bank holiday weekend.

Not been for years, Ian goes almost every year. I don't go on track, it is just a chance to have a look at other cars, sometimes there a few small parts sellers there. Chis are you still looking for an Elise, if so then you would probably be able to chat with some owners for their experiences. The same sort of chat with other owners would probably be possible at the Hendy event. I would guess that the average age of car will be more at Castle Combe than at Hendy?

Hope for a similar event a bit closer, Rybrook were thinking of something at some time and of course there is Hendy at Exeter.

52 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Great to see friends too, it's been a loooong time!  

Good to see you mate and thanks for the cuddle......

• Love 1

Dave.

It was rather odd being the only Esprit owner among loads of very well turned out Elises Exiges and Evoras, they were all so clean and shiny! Eventually another Esprit owner came along to help  keep the Esprit flag flying.  

Great chatting with you @Bibs , as you say it's been a long time! 

• Like 1

Normally Aspirated - and lovin' it!