Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
good day for a drive today - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

good day for a drive today

bigsi

had to pop out for a little while today so i took the scenic route as one does, saw loads of old classics on the road, all of them gave me a wave, thumbs up or toot etc fantastic.. well everyone but the miserable git driving the white elan i passed.. i flicked the light pods up, tooted the horn and smiled and waved as i passed him on the opposite side of the road, not a single acknowledgement back.. miserable git!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a blast to southampton via winchester, found a dual carriageway that had no other cars on it..... Did get there very quickly and both myself and my sister were smiling and giggling after every corner. Hooted and waved an elise and got a wave back. Had the targa off (thanks katie for showing me how to stow it) then after lossing the bikes that I was ment to be following I took the A31 back to Farnborough, which was also clear and and saw my speedo which was broken i think hitting 130 (it is bumping around a bit and it is deffinately reading incorrectly). But what a great day.........

Picked up a demo Harley Davidson :whistle: went for a lovely ride.....only downer was handing it back tonite :crybaby:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM
Besides, you can't have a Harley - you don't have a shaved head or any facial hair :whistle:

YET!

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I had a great day in the esprit yesterday.

Went playing with some pistonheads TVR's the old girl held her own quite well.

nice run from A24 all the way along the A272 to sailsbury we went all making good progress when the roads and traffic allowed.

Had a breakfast and then the old man in his chimera and myself trunndled down to the new forrest and then blasted home.

A great day :)

I'm on holiday visiting the daughter in Florida so no Esprit driving for me. Sad thing is, I miss driving it. I miss the sound when I wring the engine round to 7,000 rpm, not that I do that every time. I miss the slick shift from 2nd to 3rd to 4th. I miss the way it corners nice and flat. I miss the way it rides better than my Civic . :crybaby:

I don't miss having no air conditioning, though. :)

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE