Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Type 132 - Lotus Eletre - Page 31 - Eletre Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Type 132 - Lotus Eletre

Bibs

On 31/03/2023 at 18:06, Bee said:

I don't mean to come across as any kind of 'grammar Nazi', but it does not look great for a professional company, least of all its MD, to post the plural of Eletre as: Eletre's; it comes off as looking unprofessional on what should be a stunning photo.

Only just caught up here and I completely agree. An appalling and embarrassing gaff.

“You can’t have too many bikes"

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I was just watching an Eletre review video and it was stated that even on highest regen setting, it was still not 'one pedal driving'. Really? I had assumed that Lotus had NOT gone down the Porsche route of arrogantly deciding for themselves that their customers did not want it. 'One pedal driving' is one of the delights of driving a EV. Have Lotus really not provided that as an option? That would be huge turnoff for me.

Anyone driven an Eletre yet and can comment?

“You can’t have too many bikes"

No...but Scott told me today that many are about to be delivered to dealers all over the place so one will be availabe for a test drive near you within a few weeks.

• Like 1

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Hoe to see the Exeter one regularly going up my road, as they go past us on their test drive route. It will good to see it move when amongst other cars and in traffic.

Looks as if at least 1 customer has had a bit of a test drive at Goodwood - before bad weather stopped play. And had posted his experiences on the FB Electre group, and then had Lotus getting him to take his post down (I did see it and thought it was praise for the car.) , Also others saying that they had an invite to drive if they turned up and others no such invite. Seems to have caused a bit of discussion over there. 

On 24/04/2023 at 17:13, exeterjeep said:

Perhaps he is one that always prefers a Porsche.

And lets be honest, there is a couple of journos that will pick the Porsche over every other rival. They're probably the kind of person that would go to a Michelin * restaurant and order steak and chips as its the safe option🙄

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

Looks as if at least 1 customer has had a bit of a test drive at Goodwood

The post before yours has feedback from a few test drives 👍

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.