Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What have I done? - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What have I done?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Fantastic!  Great to have a good interior.  Last time I asked, SJ Sportscars still had some nearside rear trims available.  It's the bits that fit along the top and bottom of the windscreen that are unobtainable new (and even very difficult used!).  

Is that a patch of gold paint at the back?

Pete

I will start a Project thread for this and keep you all informed as I am sure I will be asking stupid questions along the way.

• Like 1

Hi Andy

Congratulations on your purchase of a great underated motor car ,it's the same colour as mine .The bigest job I have done on mine is remove the differential to replace the rear wheel cylinders and the brake shoes. It still wants quite a lot of work, I have had the carburettors reconditioned they are twin Dellortos it starts  OK at the moment  I still have to put all the interior back in but have to sort out the head linning first it also requires 4 new tyres and there is a crack in the windscreen It's a 1980 car and it hasn't run since 1990 I took quite a gamble buying it because it was a non starter. I will finish by saying I have owned one before and despite some little niggles and problems.When it was on song and all working correctly it was the best handling car I have ever owned

Good luck with yours and enjoy it

Roan

• Like 1