Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Divorce laws - Page 18 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Divorce laws

Barrykearley

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Internet is off yet again. It’s been continuous since the weekend.

Social Services on the blower yet again today due to a police referral. It just goes on and on. 

• Sad 3

Only here once

Can you not now apply for a restraining order re the internet and other contact? Sorry, may be a dumb ask....

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

Interestingly a restraining order is also a Civil Matter (yes I know it shouldn't be) but it's got through Civil Court. A breach of it can, though, involve Police involvement.

Your better bet is what is called a Non Molestation Order as part of her bail conditions (She may have it). Breach of a Non Mol is arrestable as a crime. 

• Like 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

• Gold FFM

@Kimbers the threshold for a non mol is ridiculous as a bloke. 

a woman can apply and get one without notice should she be slightly scared because you once called her a daft cow. For a bloke to get one - it would seem you need to be bottled in the face.

ive been round this loop and have less than no faith in the court process. The hassle is still ongoing and getting more silly by the day involving more people. I simply wish to distance myself from it all now.

• Like 1

Only here once

That sounds better @Kimbers!

It would seem that sexism is rife and knows no bounds in our judicial and Police system.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

Yeah sorry, been oot and posts overlapped.

Couldn't you sell this as a "story" to the Sun. I'm sure they'd run it!

So much for everyone being treated equally. You could of course decide to identify as a woman.....   Just saying 👍

• Haha 2

Not sure if you know any of these Bazza. https://mdan.org.uk/key-national-organisations/

• Thanks 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

• Gold FFM

Thank you @Kimbers - that’s appreciated. But. What folks need is action tbh - this organisations are ears and do provide some guidance but that’s as far as their remit goes.  

My family and I would like the abuse to cease. We would like the police to act on the abuse and intervene. We would like to draw a line under the whole affair and look to the future - the courts are not helping with this due to the timescales. It’s been 26months since we left  and the main property is being neglected, ransacked of saleable stuff and smashed up.

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Been away for a few days with work. Within an hour of my van arriving on the drive - bang off goes the internet yet again. It’s a joke.

Still Daisy got home last night and I’ve gotta fit a new exhaust on her figaro for her today that arrived this week. 

• Like 1

Only here once

On 24/04/2024 at 16:11, Barrykearley said:

@Kimbers the threshold for a non mol is ridiculous as a bloke. 

a woman can apply and get one without notice should she be slightly scared because you once called her a daft cow. For a bloke to get one - it would seem you need to be bottled in the face.

ive been round this loop and have less than no faith in the court process. The hassle is still ongoing and getting more silly by the day involving more people. I simply wish to distance myself from it all now.

From dipping in and out of this thread it appears that we have a two tiered justice system based around gender.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Yes @Frickin_idiot us blokes do indeed face an uphill battle. It’s very clear the discrimination that West Mercia police put male victims through and you only need to view their own FB page to see that they simply do not consider males to be victims only women and girls. West Mercia police though have failed my two girls whom have put up with the most horrendous abuse from physical assault, threats to kill and the most extreme psychological abuse anyone is likely to experience.

We shall see what next week brings - but the pressure is really mounting now.

• Like 1

Only here once