Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Divorce laws - Page 19 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Divorce laws

Barrykearley

• Gold FFM

Of that I have no doubt.

I will simply sit back and allow whatever happens to trundle on. It’s only a matter of time before her luck runs out and I just hope she doesn’t kill anyone when it does.

in the meantime I’m just awaiting the next installment of hate from an Elizabeth Griffiths to drop through the door 🤣

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

And today the estate agents have dumped the house. They have issued a 28 day termination of contract notice and cited one particular party as the reason for doing so. The letter is rather damning. 

ho hum……

• Sad 2

Only here once

51 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

And today the estate agents have dumped the house. They have issued a 28 day termination of contract notice and cited one particular party as the reason for doing so. The letter is rather damning. 

ho hum……

Good/further evidence of her anti social behaviour though? Enjoy a glass or two of wine Barry, with my wholehearted support and good wishes.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Her solicitors are now back acting.

had a letter yesterday which among other things demanded the ashes of one of the kids dogs to be returned to her. Absolutely beyond belief frankly.

Only here once

I would suspect the Solicitors association to take a dim view of the way they are acting. But then, I'm not a solicitor and we know how the professions like to close ranks. 

If it was the kids dog, then surely the ashes belong to the kid? Or is this just more controlling behaviour?

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

It’s not just dogs ashes - 2 blanket boxes, 2 pictures, a log basket and a carpet cleaner.

@C8RKHthis is despite a very clear clean break consent order that draws a line under any claim. How the hell they had the brass neck to put that in writing is beyond me and it’s clearly abusive. This solicitor also knows what is in the consent order - so it’s bang out of line.

• Like 1

Only here once

Can you complain to the Law society? They take a dim view on misrepresentation and breaking rules. Isn't it also breaking her rule not to contact you indirectly especially when there is a clean break consent order in place?

• Like 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Thanks @Kimbers I have tonight reported her and the solicitors. Thinking about it there’s issues without doubt. I have also sent a copy of the police report to the solicitors along with their “complaints email” and told them in no uncertain terms to desist in this behaviour. It is harassment along with malicious communications.

• Like 2

Only here once

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

This morning I awake to an email from the police.

No further action for the ramming of my van. The system is broken. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Shock 1

Only here once

I guess it just goes in to the "no real harm done and can't be arsed" box?

I am assuming her insurance is paying up?

What with this, the other incidents, and her drink driving, I will be surprised if she can get insurance in the future.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

And the circus still rumbles on.

After a chaotic week of work we got back home about 1845 last night exhausted. By 1930 I have a police officer at my door concerned for the welfare of my ex. 

Thanks for that - not once have they visited my kids or me concerned about our welfare at the hands of that woman. They got my opinion in no uncertain terms. Even more amazing is the source of the report - which is the woman who they have still yet to arrest due to hate mail………. But they are due to apparently 

The kids do not need to see the police on our drive and discussing such things and I kept the officer outside and the door shut.

• Sad 1
  • Shock 1

Only here once

On 21/06/2024 at 10:03, C8RKH said:

I guess it just goes in to the "no real harm done and can't be arsed" box?

I am assuming her insurance is paying up?

What with this, the other incidents, and her drink driving, I will be surprised if she can get insurance in the future.

This is exactly what I find frustrating with the Police and Justice system. We have a two tiered system, this offence should be prosecuted. We all end up paying higher insurance bills. I’m quite sure if the boot was on the other foot then the system would be only too happy to prosecute.

44 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

And the circus still rumbles on.

After a chaotic week of work we got back home about 1845 last night exhausted. By 1930 I have a police officer at my door concerned for the welfare of my ex. 

Thanks for that - not once have they visited my kids or me concerned about our welfare at the hands of that woman. They got my opinion in no uncertain terms. Even more amazing is the source of the report - which is the woman who they have still yet to arrest due to hate mail………. But they are due to apparently 

The kids do not need to see the police on our drive and discussing such things and I kept the officer outside and the door shut.

Do not hold you breath with police. My dog was nearly killed by an out of control Staffie, not an isolated incident by the dog by any means. The dog was loose (not the first time) directly opposite a school of 1000+ children. Despite 30+ phone calls the police are simply uninterested. 

If a child does get hurt I’ll be signing like a canary that the police failed in their duties.

• Like 1

fingers crossed!

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

Court went amazingly.

the screenshots from my eBay and from here were simply ignored by the judge. If anyone thinks they will silence my family or myself speaking out about the abuse we have suffered at the hands of that woman they can think again.

house will now be sold and that’s the end of matters 😎

This morning I’ve requested judgement on the van damage online. 

She didn’t attend court - too unwell and stressed apparently. The reality is the kids gave notice they were attending to remove possessions and she simply wanted to try and use more control. The kids never went there as they simply don’t wish to become involved in a spiralling police incident as it would have got nasty really quick.

• Like 2

Only here once

So glad you are finally getting some justice Barry, for yourself, and the kids.

From what I've read the Police should be ashamed, right down to their core, due to their behaviour, lack of response and action. There should be calls for the Chief to go due to a lack of confidence in their ability to properly protect ALL citizens without prejudice.

I hope you all finally get the resolution and closure that you need, and have earned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The small print.

I won't comment apart from saying I am so pleased you are finally getting some closure Barry.

• Thanks 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Some new tools purchased today to allow some working from home 🤣IMG_4625.jpeg.61d0c7d6d3da13e0771211685ea275e3.jpeg

• Like 1

Only here once

@Barrykearley most people just go to Primark for some new PJs when they're working from home. You just have to be different!

• Haha 1

The small print.

• 2 weeks later...

Karma mate. It always catches people up!

• Like 1