Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Your support is appreciated. - Page 2 - Lotus Factory '40 years of Production' Day - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Your support is appreciated.

Jono - I was there too and had the same 'straight through' experience onto the track for parking... but when others turned up at the Wymondham junction 1/2 hour later than me it took them a full hour to get from there to the parking, so traffic did back up badly.

Kimbers - one lesson to lean from the 50th if you get the same size of crowd: twice as many loos and tea vans please! ;)

This was my favourite photo of the 50th, shame about the guy in the background though...

post-216-1188253368.jpg

and yes, he was making appropriate 'brum brum' noises :wacko:

Hi,

I could get rid of that guy no problem, minor photoshop job! About 2 or 3 hours work. Also all the other people outside the tent, car on the right edge, but that would take a little longer, but all you would have left is the little boy in the car and the main racing car.

Owen.

Edited by OwenGT3

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike/Tony

The response on LEC has been slow in taking off, but there are quite a few events arranged around the same time. I've posted the news on the price reduction and am pressing to get three M100's for a stand.

I appreciate you are trying to firm up on numbers, but LEC traditionally seems to take its time in getting organised.

Geoff

Geoff we got at least one car :wacko:

Things are begining to move... Three cars... and a few Pips... Myself included ;)

TTFN

I'm a bit cheesed off because I can't make it.

I missed last year's Factory Day as I had to go train a bunch of Italians, now I have to miss this event as I have to fly to Johannesburg for work on Sunday 23rd for 10 days.

Still, as long as I have the same number of orifices when I return as I had when I left, I'll count myself fortunate.

Alan

Blimey Alan, what is it you know about Jo'burg that the rest of us don't :respect:

Sound scary

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Guy's,

Just been on the Club Lotus website with regard to celebrating 40 years of production on the 23rd September and I quote: 'Anyone arriving in a Lotus can park free of charge on site at Hethel' so why get the bus in from the showground.

The Saint

Bibs has mentioned that on another thread (don't worry, I fell into exactly the same trap earlier in the week :respect:)

As you're in Norwich why don't you come and meet the rest of the LEF contingent at The Wensum Valley Hotel on Sunday morning? I'm pretty sure that we'll all be driving across to Hethel en masse... an experience not to be missed :)

Are you able to join us at the Hotel for the meal and a beer or twelve on Saturday evening?

James,

I've checked the other thread and it reads as if the jury is still out on whether we'll be going to the factory by car or coach. Watch this space I guess.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Bibs has mentioned that on another thread (don't worry, I fell into exactly the same trap earlier in the week :thumbsup:)

As you're in Norwich why don't you come and meet the rest of the LEF contingent at The Wensum Valley Hotel on Sunday morning? I'm pretty sure that we'll all be driving across to Hethel en masse... an experience not to be missed :thumbsup:

Are you able to join us at the Hotel for the meal and a beer or twelve on Saturday evening?

James,

Would not normally miss this, but I will unfortunatly be in China.

The Saint

• Gold FFM
I'll be taking the Family, so won't be taking the Lotus :thumbsup:. Still, the first Lotus event the Wife

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

James,

I've checked the other thread and it reads as if the jury is still out on whether we'll be going to the factory by car or coach. Watch this space I guess.

Graham.

Have you not heard about my psychic powers, Graham? :whistle:

Or, indeed, the fact that I obviously need some stronger specs :thumbsup: :thumbsup: