IGNORED

Happy Birthday MJK

Loose Cannon

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!

Here is a secret Lotus project for 2009 (kindly note the lamp pods)

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMBERS SR.!

Thanks for all you have done, especially for making sure tall people can fit in Lotus cars!!! :cool:

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Happy Birthday Mr K

elise3.jpg

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Happy Birthday Mike.

Have a great day and if your seeing that young Kimbers fella, don

Guest Troy Halliday

Happy Birthday MR. K Sir.

Now I did search thoroughly for a scantly clad women draped across an Elite but I guess the press release for the car was done in Autumn so this is the best I could manage.

vl269.jpg

Sorry and all that!

Happy birthday, Mr Kimberley. Hope it's a good one, and perhaps for once you can knock off early on a Friday like the rest of the factory? ;)

Thanks again for all you have done and continue to do for Lotus, and for taking the time to support and participate in our forum :cool:

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Happy birthday Mike ;)

Its always great to see a fellow graduate from Lanchester Polytechnic going on to do great things.(after being fired by Mr. Chapman) :cool:

BondBug.jpg

Whoops almost forgot the manditory pic of a bird on a Diablo (didnt you also run some Itallian outfit called Lamborghini in the 90s?) :(:(

liz-hurley-red.jpg

Edited by WayneB
SUNP0003-1.jpg

Happy birthday Mike - take a day off and do something for yourself you really enjoy!

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Happy Birthday, Sir Mike!! (it's coming, I know it)

:cool:

Eric (lifting a pint to the greatness that has gone before and greatness to come!)

And not forgetting the first hot babe to set arse in an Esprit! (err...should Tony's mum count? ;) )

160.jpg

Happy Birthday :(;):cool: (that's a pint of brandy I believe :( )

Keep off the straight and narrow

• Gold FFM

Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes and kind words.

Some of those pictures are amazing, love the one of super me! Beats Pinkergod! Also MY XJ13 and Waynes picture of my bond bug :cool: wait till I see you next! Troy, we actively went up market with the Elite, it was a conscious effort to rebrand the company moving forward again with the Eclat and Esprit.

I have to be quick as my guests are all arriving for my party, but I also would like to thank you for your support since I arrived back at Lotus. It's great to know that so many people love the brand as much as I do.

Thanks also for the superb bottle of vintage wine. I spoke to Bibs this morning but I hadn't recieved it by then so thanks all for that.

I also recieved some Elan mugs from the LEC which was just amazing.

Once again, thank you all for everything I genuinely didn't expect anything and your hearfelt warm wishes and thoughts leave me speechless. I look forward to seeing you all shortly.

Sincerely

Mike