Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora S1 NA - Wanted - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora S1 NA

Greddyl30pjg

Hi guys

Just putting the feelers out as ive been patiently waiting for a few months for the right car to come up...figured whats the harm in popping a post here a well as browsing FB/ ebay/ PH/ forums/ autotrader daily

Looking for an early manual NA - ideally in the gorgeous Carbon Grey however i realise i may need to compromise given the scarcity so other colours considered  

Location within the UK is irrelevant, id be happy to travel anywhere for the right car but for reference im Midlands based (nr Ashby) so not too far away from Leicester/ Derby/ Notts/ Birmingham. 

Budget will be dictated by the car but i do have a limit of circa 35k.... may change if i cant find the right early model/ start looking into post 2012 cars

Thanks 

Pete

Edited by Greddyl30pjg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks Rambo

Im keeping my eyes on that thread too

The blue one is just the kind of thing I’m after… just not a fan of the colour. Figured it would be sacrilege to wrap it & that, if I’m spending this kind of money (which is very significant for me), I should get a colour I like

Grey if the preference but also like black/ silver/ white/ red

Call Sytner Solihull. I rejected the 9000 miler as instrument cluster has broken trim and both front seats are repaired poorly (over-spray). The interior just feels 'got at'. The black cills are wrap not paint, the wrap is peeling. I suspect the door mirrors are too. The headlining has numerous marks. The interior is more like 50,000 miles+. My 73,000 miler is cleaner and more original inside. 

The car is probably worth the £30k they were asking but it didn't float my schooner. 

Justin 

It's not currently on-line. 9000 miles, 2010. No sports pack. Silver with  oyster leather. Ex- Jersey, came to UK in 2020.

It's been tarted with black wheels and some wrap but for £30k with warranty, it's a decent car but I dislike interiors that are poorly repaired so it was not for me. 

Instrument cluster damage is unliveable with for me and that's an expensive replacement. It can't be fixed, it needs a new cluster.

Justin 

• Like 1

I have no sports pack but it’s not really bothered me as I have a lotus sports exhaust and BOE intake plus I am not trash it type of driver rather briskly type ? 
I have changed all the brakes to drilled and wrapped roof and sills still good after 4 years 

you already aware that cars number in hens teeth at sun £35k so be quick and more flexible in your buying choice ! Good luck

ps i am down road in ratby Kirby area be nice to have another lotus in area 😁

• Like 1

• 4 months later...