Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira First Edition order in USA - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira First Edition order in USA

Does the automatic transmission that will come with the 3.6 liter 6,  have rev matching like the 2021 Evora GT I test drove today?

will I be able to spec things like the Interior trim, wheels, caliper colors, etc on the 2023 First Edition Tour model?

thanks

bob

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and welcome Bob. While I'm not 100% as I've not seen much of the auto, I'd imagine it would have the auto-blip while going down through the gears as it's a great feature on the Evora and the Emira uses the same drivetrain. 

If you look at the configurator on the Lotus Cars website, you'll see the options available :)

https://www.lotuscars.com/en-GB/emira/#configure

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Welcome Bob,

By design, and for simplicity, Lotus have launched the First Editions cars fully specified and with not a lot to choose from as options. 

The cars are very highly specified and there will be savings over having a standard edition and then adding the optoins.

Lotus have not let anybody loose on the Auto Emira as of yet. It will likely  be at least as good as the Evoras, with the auto-blip feature for rev matching. I cannot see a valid reason why they would remove this.

The options, as shown in the above link, should be enough for you. If they are not, and you do not mind waiting then the standard car is expected to come with more paint options.

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

• Gold FFM
On 07/07/2022 at 14:08, Bob Zemmel said:

Does the automatic transmission that will come with the 3.6 liter 6,  have rev matching like the 2021 Evora GT I test drove today?

will I be able to spec things like the Interior trim, wheels, caliper colors, etc on the 2023 First Edition Tour model?

thanks

bob

Welcome to TLF Bob. :welcome:

You should duck over to the Introductions area and say hi in there as well.

Have you decided on paint and interior colours as yet?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)