Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Original condition M100 S1 N/A Elan required for magazine - M100 Elan - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Original condition M100 S1 N/A Elan required for magazine

Bibs

SFS Cars in Wellingborough have one in their showroom which they are storing for the owner who can't decide whether to sell or not.  Their number is 01933 228849 if you want to pass it on.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

The blurb in the advert says SE turbo 🤔 Without a photo of the engine bay I can't tell for sure. The door mirrors are colour coded silver too which would indicate SE - the NA had black mirrors from memory.

This car also has an "interesting" MOT history. It failed in April 2006 with 171,520 miles on the clock and resurfaced over 5 years later in Dec. 2011 with a mere 101,598 miles showing. Hmmm....not sure Colin Chapman would have approved of adding lightness to mileage 🤔

• Haha 1

Presumably there was an error or typo. in 2006 and the mileage was 101,520 rather than the 171,520 miles stated on the .Gov website.

This makes more sense but I'm surprised this wasn't picked up by either the MOT tester or DVLA. After all they've had 16 years to do it 🤔

• 2 weeks later...

It's not the siler one for sale but one they are storing for the owner.  I haven't seen the engine bay but the owner of the garage assured me it's a N/A.  (They also have a white SE that the garage owner plans to recommission as a winter project.)

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE