Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Market Watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 13 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Market Watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

robington

1 hour ago, exeterjeep said:

Text in ad says £63995 ono, so £59895 looks good value? But you can get an almost new i4 for £69k.

You can get a nearly new i4 for closer to £64k. https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202409033592772?sort=relevance&advertising-location=at_cars&lat-long=52.37762704019015%2C -1.313984519138382&make=Lotus&model=Emira&page=1&fromsra

1 hour ago, exeterjeep said:

Text in ad says £63995 ono, so £59895 looks good value? But you can get an almost new i4 for £69k.

It's been reduced in the last 24 hours. Seller probably hasn't changed thr £63995 bit. I can't afford £69K so I am looking at the lower end of the price range lol!

17 minutes ago, TrevS said:

Saw that one - and it's a nice colour, but think it would be better to pay a small premium to get from a Lotus dealer.

What’s the benefit of buying from the dealer? I agree on an older car it’s nice to have the peace of mind of it coming via a dealer but but as this is essentially a new car it’s not like you have to worry about its history/condition and will come with manufacturer warranty. 

That said I’d be tempted to go via a dealer if you could haggle a good finance rate. 

1 hour ago, TrevS said:

What’s the benefit of buying from the dealer?

I would hope that that would be the start of having a good relationship with them cause of any issues and related activities. I bought a number of Lotus from London Lotus so ha a long and usually pleasant relationship with them, bought my first Evora from Howards Lotus and had it serviced etc with them. But did not buy their G410 sport later on as I knew they were closing.

With the GT430 bought from B&C but as I do not live near them it is serviced elsewhere. If I was really considering any new Lotus - ICE or EV - would want it to be local. So as there is not any such local dealer will be unlikely be buying a new one.

• Like 1