Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Wheel Offset Sizes.... - Page 2 - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Wheel Offset Sizes....

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

@Jon Fuller, after a few K miles, I'd be very interested in your views on the tyres Jon. I think these are the same as the OEM option for the Emira.

Thanks. I am sure your car is going to look stunning.

Yes,, they're the OEM fitment (LTS suffix on sidewall) so exactly what's currently on it.

Getting Older!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
14 hours ago, C8RKH said:

@Jon Fuller, after a few K miles, I'd be very interested in your views on the tyres Jon. I think these are the same as the OEM option for the Emira.

Thanks. I am sure your car is going to look stunning.

Totally agree.  Stunning.  I was always a fan of a few spokes from my Revolution 4 spokes on Capri's and Mantas, to Revolution 5 spokes on various Vauxhalls, (Sorry folks but Cavalier Sri 130's were the dogs dangly bits back in the day) then onto 5 spokes on a Celica and then spec'ing my Boxster S with Carerra 5 spokes.  Just  L O V E   those wheels.

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Does anyone know if @Jon Fullers wheel sizes would work on an Evora Sport 410?  🤔

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

KHR (the mob who make the wheels) will produce that style for you in any diameter / offset / PCD / BC you want.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Customized-One-piece-Forged-Matte-Gun_1600982491443.html?spm=a2700.shop_plgr.41413.1781.40811f48LG1y0K

That's the link to their site, and the Ferrari 458 Italia style, but for BMW fitment (they offer literally 100's of styles & sizes)  then you need to fill in the drop downs to get what you need for the Evora.  They may list evora, but I would collect all the crucial Evora wheel info first, for example:  rim diameter (I think front & rear on Evora are different), width, ET offset, PCD, BC (boss centre dia) etc etc.

If you contact them, you'll likely get to message with Sunny, she dealt with my wheels. super helpful.

Pretty sure PCD & BC are the same as Emira. 5x114.3mm PCD,  68.1mm BC (F & R), the rest you'll need to know for your 410.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Getting Older!

• 1 month later...

Wow!

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

2 hours ago, MattyB said:

I don't suppose you weighed them before fitment? Would be good to know the weight difference between OEM.

10.3 and 10.7kg according to an earlier post.

The small print.

• 3 weeks later...