Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora MY2011 Speaker Upgrade - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora MY2011 Speaker Upgrade

Hi,

My local Lotus Dealer is happy to fit my new proposed Headunit (see other thread), and cheaper than a local car audio shop; so I am also thinking about some new speakers at the same time. They said to order what I want, and they would fit.

Therefore, I am after something like-for-like in terms of fit for Speakers, with improved quality.  Any recommendations?

Thanks

Chris

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Focal is one to go for there’s a US utube video on its installation etc

best brand in my opinion better than KEF for cars although they make great home audio speakers but then so do Focal and those are high quality 

not cheap £200-250 last time looked and you still might benefit from the sun/amp being installed to make sound quality complete 

I am a audiophile buff so do like quality but also appreciate a cars acoustic limitations   

• Like 1

Find the u tube video sorry I don’t know how to link and the video I saw was about 6-7 years ago 

I think from recollection Evora front speakers are 61/2 inch and the tweeter is virtual replacement with a tiny adjustment so it sits flush 

I don’t know the current focal model number as they probably changed the numbering over the last few years? 

if you have a decent car stereo place close by maybe worth asking and they probably have a selection on display ? 

• 2 weeks later...