Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora 410 sport service schedule - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora 410 sport service schedule

Moonus

Is anyone able to provide me with a copy of the service schedule for an Evora 410 Sport? I have a copy of the schedule that came with the car, but for some reason it's all in French. Also anyone know if the 410 Sport has the baffles fitted in the sump, similar to the Exige 410 ect?

Thanks Roy 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Regarding the sump, below is the excerpt from Service Parts List. There's a baffle plate (item 17) for the standard sump (item 2) that is "no longer fitted, not required", and a baffled sump (item 18) that was fitted to the Evora GT 430 and US spec Evora GT.

image.png.a80eee55e0ef880c97a829ae259c5dd3.png

image.png.e1e74f95e371b1117234355489be676c.png

image.png.5151b7e9134a7d07dc262ee443375548.png

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

@Moonus just been to check my documents and the service schedule for the Evora Sport 410 is exactly the same as for the 400, indeed the maintenance record booklet supplied is actually an Evora 400 one. So regular Evora 400 scheduled servicing will suffice.

No idea re the baffles, but there is an Evora Sport 410 Owner's Handbook Supplement that is to be read and used in conjunction with the standard Evora 400 one. I would be surprised if a Lotus Dealer could not obtain these for you, in English - Deroure has them listed below and as you can see the part number etc then I am sure @Bibs could supply through the TLF shop. I have also provided a snapshot of the code for the Evora Sport 410 owners supplement. Again, you should be able to order one of these. The Deroure online catalogue is a treasure trove of information for all owners of modern Lotus cars and should be used as a reference point too.

The main items covered in the supplement, that are worthy of copying are to do with the Lithium Battery operation. I have attached photo's of those pages. There is no mention of any "baffle".

image.png.4931df4a5465324b39996127c4e2ceb2.pngimage.png.5ce2525783e896c1106af7fa6aefa268.png

410 1.jpg

410 2.jpg

410 3.jpg

410 4.jpg

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM
On 27/03/2023 at 18:35, Moonus said:

Also anyone know if the 410 Sport has the baffles fitted in the sump, similar to the Exige 410 ect?

If you have the red sump, it is baffled and gate flaps are recommended to be replaced every two years.

Be aware that they don't always come off cleanly, so sometimes the sump dies or can be difficult to reseal, due to bending of the flange.

Lots of customers swapping to the Moroso sump, which has metal gate flaps, so no service interval requirement.

Dave

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys, I've decided I'll be doing the next service on the Evora 410. To do the job I've bought some new car ramps and the tool to remove the filter. I will be doing the engine oil and gearbox oil at the same time, plus brake fluid and steering. One question I hope someone can help with. I've searched YouTube and I think the genuine filter from Toyota is a 01452-YZZA1, can anyone on here confirm if I have that correct, or provide an alternative filter I can use here in the UK?

Ta