Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Dashcam - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 8 months later...
On 31/05/2023 at 21:20, SillyOldHector said:

Bought a new Apeman dashcam.  Came with a short cable - perfect !

image.jpeg.f176330abf848b82f35915b0817fe0f3.jpeg

What model is the DashCam and what is the quality like? I can’t actually see the cam in this photo any chance of taking another showing the unit. Thanks.

7 hours ago, bingoking said:

What model is the DashCam and what is the quality like? I can’t actually see the cam in this photo any chance of taking another showing the unit. Thanks.

Think its the Apeman 520, HD, quality good - let me get a sample video from the PC and another photo from the passenger seat (the camera is hidden behind the mirror).

On 14/02/2024 at 14:22, Bibs said:

Lotus may be bringing out a dashcam very soon if you'd like an OEM one :)

If they get type approval 🤣

I heard they are also bringing out a 4 cylinder version of the Emira in 2023🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 14/02/2024 at 14:22, Bibs said:

Let's hope they don't do as a great a job with taking someone elses product and messing it up then dropping support, like they did with the Aim dash in the Elise and Exige!

Be careful what you wish for!

I'd stick to tried, tested, and trusted, aftermarket.

7 minutes ago, bingoking said:

If they get type approval 🤣

You'll be on the naughty step with me, with comments like that. :popo:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

On 14/02/2024 at 15:22, Bibs said:

Will this be available in the TLF store?