Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
identify this part ? A138s0253F - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

identify this part ? A138s0253F

Go to solution Solved by JAWS,

i bought a second hand Larini exhaust system which came off a 400, and it also strangely can with a extra lotus 'Y' pipe/flexi. 

can't see any reference to the part number stamped on it. A138s0253F

anyone know this or what it could be?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

sounds as if it may be  A132s0253F is off an Evora, type 138 is not on the drawing board yet....

ASM DOWNPIPE EXHAUST-3 INCH

plot thickens then. may be they just mis-stamped it.

A few months ago I ordered a new rear exhaust for my V6 MG and they sent the wrong one, although it was marked with the my correct part number by the manufacturer, it was clearly the wrong shape.

interesting, i had a look on deroure, and there a several, but not hundreds of parts with a138 prefix, they are mostly exige v6 and some 311.