Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
New owner S1 Exige - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

New owner S1 Exige

Edmundo2

Hi All.

I've just become the owner of an S1 Exige, ( part ex against my Sport 410 Evora ). I previously owned an S1 111s Elise.

Car seems great. Its VHPD with a lot of nice bits on it. I'm still acclimatising but on initial aquintance it feels a little bouncy on Yorkshires bumpy B roads.. It's on rebuilt Bilsten PSS10. I appreciate there's probably lots of better set ups out there but I'm not really wanting to spend thousands upgrading as they've been fully rebuilt and are probably adequate for general use but if anyone has experience of them I'd welcome some advice on road settings?

Its running ARB but I've yet to check current damper settings and believe they are single adjustment so not got lots of scope for fine tuning but I'll play about with them to optimise. 

Any concensus re F/R clicks for UK fast road? 

Cheers, Ed

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
20 minutes ago, jep said:

White S1 Exige. Yummy ❤️

Colour is "Yulong White". A metallic/pearl that looks white in some lights but almost silver/grey in others. I think it looks great on the S1 curves and all credit to the previous owner as the finish is superb..

• Like 1