Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Finally.. Essex Blue GT41O Sport - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Finally.. Essex Blue GT41O Sport

Lee Valleley

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Congratulations, looks good in blue.

I don't suppose you live in the Lee Valley as well do you :)

• Like 1

Welcome to TLF Lee!

No doubt you'll have a lot of fun with your great looking Evora!

Filip

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

18 minutes ago, Escape said:

Welcome to TLF Lee!

No doubt you'll have a lot of fun with your great looking Evora!

Filip

So far so good Filip.. 

Having a few minor issues at present, all covered under warranty although they seem to take longer to organise than I'm used too

Thanks Bibs.. it's definitely a completely different experience so far

• Gold FFM

Welcome Lee...very nice! This looks like the 410 I saw for sale at Lewes Lotus recently? They had an open day there and I took a few pics on the day and remember a blue 410 like this. Are you local in Sussex? I'm not far from Lewes in Hsstings.

That's correct...

Things didn't quite go to plan with the car, despite my efforts and time spent, it still had some reoccurring gremlins, consistently back and fourth to lotus for warranty work, in the end I gave up, they offered me a buy back with no loss on the purchase of the GT41O