Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
New member with LOTUS Eletre S - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

New member with LOTUS Eletre S

Alan-BE

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
Il y a 19 minutes, Bibs a dit :

Bienvenue à TLF et félicitations pour votre Eletre, elle a l'air très jolie ! 

Première Lotus ? Première VE ?

Salut,

Non, je viens d'une POLESTAR 2 Dual motors. Qui fait partie du même groupe Volvo, Polestar, Lotus.
Mon premier SUV était une MASERATI Levante.

@+ Alain

Edited by Alan-BE

3 hours ago, Alan-BE said:

Hello, New to this forum: New owner of an Eletre S Black.
Sorry for the translations, I am French speaking from Belgium.

Registered, to share information and tips.
And yes, there are bugs!!

@+ Alan

Could contain:

Tell us more about the bugs! And what you think of the car generally?

The car as a whole is a real marvel!I have quite a few options, so don't compare to the base model.

Alcantara steering wheelComfortable, heated, cooled and massaging seatsKef Plus audio system with subwoofer

Camera mirrors

Adaptive glass roof,

and some more options.

We can feel the 600 horsepower and the air suspension filters out road defects very well.

Very flexible and precise steering.

Interior and exterior finish of the highest quality.

Bug side or rather, let's say impractical element!

1: only one transmitter key and two credit card format cards to be applied to the amount between the two driver windows. With the cards not practical at all!.  Impossible to lock the car without always presenting it on the front window pillar. And it is impossible to leave if this card is not placed on the GSM induction charging slot

2 : Each time you leave, as soon as you enter the car, the overspeed detection is activated as well as the overtaking of tracks which makes the steering wheel shake quite hard, not to mention the incessant beep beeps. So you have to deactivate these functions before each departure, possibly just keep a visual!).. But it reactivates every time you get back into the car (there It's painful).

The rest is mainly the hoped-for updates that should arrive!

Like no equalizer for the audio (which despite everything is of top quality) The key function on GSM (as TESLA does). Folding of the mirrors when closing, locking if you forget to do so when leaving the car. Can- be other little things that I haven't noticed yet. Here's a start..

La voiture dans son ensemble est une vraie merveille! J'ai assez bien d'options, donc pas comparer au modèle de base.

Volant alcantara

Sièges confort, chauffant, rafraîchissant et massent

Système audio Kef Plus avec caisson de basses

Rétroviseurs caméra 

Toit vitré adaptatif, et quelques options en plus.

On sent bien les 600 chevaux et la suspension pneumatique fitre super bien les défauts de la route. Direction très souple et précise. Finition intérieure et extérieure des plus hautes.

Côté bugs ou plutôt disons élément pas pratiques!

1: seulement une clé émetteur et deux cartes format carte de crédit à appliquer sur le montant entre les deux fenêtres conducteur. Avec les cartes pas pratique du tout ! Impossible de verrouiller la voiture sans à chaque fois la présenter sur le montant des vitres avant. Et impossible de partir si cette carte n'est pas mise sur l'emplacement de recharge à induction GSM. 
2: A chaque départ dès que l'on entre dans la voiture, la détection de dépassement de vitesse s'active ainsi que le dépassement de voies qui fait trembler le volant assez fort sans parler des Bip Bip incessant.Donc obligé de désactiver ces fonctions avant chaque départ éventuellement juste garder en visuel!) .. Mais se réactive à chaque fois que l'on remonte dans la voiture (là c'est pénible).

Le reste c'est surtout des mise à jour espérées qui devraient arriver! Comme pas d'équaliseur pour l'audio (qui malgré tout est de top qualité). La fonction clé sur GSM (comme fait TESLA).Rabattement des rétroviseurs à la fermeture, verrouillage si on oublie de le faire en quittant la voiture.

Peut-être d'autres petites choses que je n'ai pas encore remarquées.Voilà un début..

• Like 1

Key part I totally agree, submitted feedback to Lotus. Regarding the warning it's eu mandate now, all cars sold this year have this. The rep I've picked up the car from told me they will add an option to make it easier to switch it off, but this is a requirement now. Tested an Mercedes eqe same, picked up a Tesla model 3 this year, same.... And yes annoying.

Btw, I'm Emil actually live in Romania, picked up the car from the Netherlands 2 weeks ago. I've been driving electric for over 2 years now and intend to stay on it. Changed from the old electric because I was disappointed with the quality.

Here is a pic of the old and new, guess which one is the new :)

By the way hope you don't mind having an R joining the S club ;)

Could contain:

• Like 2

Bienvenu Alan et félicitations avec l'Eletre!

Filip

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.