Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Source of headlining material - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Source of headlining material

Can anyone recommend a source for headliner. I've gone through several companies and samples now without finding anything like the original or what I fitted 20 years ago.

All the samples have had very little stretch so would not be able to get a good finish especially around the sunroof hinges without cutting and stitching. 

U1Banner-160.jpg

Drive with a smile

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

What is the material type you're looking for?

I've recently done an Excel which originally was using brushed nylon with foam backing and cloth scrim, but the new stuff doesn't have the cloth scrim. I used martrim who seem to have a decent range.

• Like 1

Close to original however I have now received some faux suede samples from Vandalised which I fell would do the job. the beige is too orange so will likely go for dark grey. I will take a look at Martrim.

U1Banner-160.jpg

Drive with a smile