Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Breakfast Club Meeting for the 7th April - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Breakfast Club Meeting for the 7th April

Breakfast meet at Carfraemill and run to Duns April 7th.  

Plan will be to have an initial meet up at Hermiston Gait shopping area car park near the Halfords end for those who wish to convoy to breakfast   We will be leaving there at 09:15 sharp. (W3W: purple.shine.toned)

Breakfast at Caffraemill at 10:00 (W3W: spruced.coaching.paddle

Then back roads to Duns and Jim Clark museum.  (W3W: latest.craftsman.mirroringFor those who have never been well worth a visit.  

You don't have to go into the museum if you don't want to and head off home and then some of us will be visiting Jim Clark's grave nearby as it is the anniversary of his death that day in 1968, 56 years ago

Let's know who is up for it.by posting here or on the WhatsApp group

So far on WhatsApp we have @Al @Liam Warnock @Andrew C Dougie Smith, and probably Fergus and Mark Lydon 

• Like 2

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Would like to pop along for this. How do I access the WhatsApp group? Thanks!

DJ

17 hours ago, rs200evo said:

Would like to pop along for this. How do I access the WhatsApp group? Thanks!

DJ

If you PM your mobile number I can add you to the group.

Thanks Brian, took the words out of my mouth. 

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• Gold FFM

If the Evora is back from bodyshop then I'd be up for it. Will let you know nearer the time.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

Time to put your names down and commit if definitely attending so we can warn hotel for breakfast numbers and separate seating reserved.  If you are replying on the WhatsApp group chat no need to answer here.

So far we have 5 over there any from here?

If coming are you intending to join us at Hermiston Gait before departure at 09:15 or just directly at Caffraemill?

Cheers,
Al

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Even although it's unlikely that the Evora will be ready in time, I'll still be coming to this.

I'll meet you at Hermiston Gait and tag along behind at a discreet distance in the insurance/rental car company's idea of a Lotus equivalent, :rolleyes:.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Final reminder.  :guitar: Germiston Gait departure at 09:15 or meet at Caffraemill 10:00 for breakfast.

So far we have 10 Lotus cars turning out (+ 1 interloper hiding at the back) and around 17 people. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Apologies, something has come up and I won't be able to make it. Have a great day y'all.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way.