Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira i4 pricing - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira i4 pricing

Neil D.

I have been waiting Emira i4 for quite some time ( like many here )

I notice that since April 1st, what we call an i4 first Edition should be refered to as i4 base model.

Lotus has "hidden" a price increase in the various choices that previously were included in First Edition ordering /configuration

Examples are:

Paint, Interior, wheel colour, caliper colour to name a few.

Very fustrating if you were thinking of including these in your original choices.

Neil

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

"I notice that since April 1st, what we call an i4 first Edition should be refered to as i4 base model."

Whereabouts are you seeing this?
I've just looked at the French and German configurators and apart from them only offering the i4 (and not the V6) it seems to work as it always has through my many different configurations.
What I did find interesting was that the French price and the German price in Euros was different, for some reason I thought they would have been the same.

• Gold FFM

There seems to be some sort of part-transition between 1st edition (only i4 available on those European websites now too?) and base + options happening...... What's there at present is neither 1st edition "as was"  or full base + options pricing as base audio and some other base + option prices aren't there and the first choice is "1st Edition" still.....

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

How come all the different paints, and leather or alcantara now come with pricing that is different depending on the colour.

Hidden price rise, i4 base models with sase cost options and an FE badge.

N