Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Location of Mirror Dimming sensors ? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Location of Mirror Dimming sensors ?

Does anyone know the location of the dimming sensors for the interior rear view and door mirrors ?

The reason I ask is that I'm not sure they are working on my Emira. When out at night, the headlights of following vehicles can be really quite distracting, particularly from the door mirrors.

I've tried changing the setting in the centre display, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Thanks

John

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They're usually built into or around the rear view mirror. I assume that with the option in your software and no manual adjustment of the mirror dimming, this could be a problem with the sensors so potentially a trip to a dealer to replace. Than handbook doesn't really help in this instance.

image.png

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for that Bibs.

As you say the handbook isn't a lot of help really. Telling you not to block the sensors, but not telling you where they are !!

I was hoping to avoid another trip to the dealers, it's already been off the road for 3 months while Lotus got their rear in gear and supplied a replacement heater resistor pack, and I've only recently got it back. 😡

Edited by JohnGB