Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
EVORA aftermarket wheels. - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

EVORA aftermarket wheels.

I thought that a a thread with links to aftermarket wheels for all the EVORA series was worth having.

also discussion about what people have bought and your thoughts

these are just some I found 

https://www.gregsraceparts.com/products/braid-performance-forged-wheels-for-lotus-evora

https://forzaaa.com/products/forged-wheels-rims-19-20-inch-for-lotus-evora

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Those forza wheels aren't to my taste but that's a good price for a set of 4.  The gregs ones are about the price I've had previously to get a set made. 

Nice idea, au-yt!  I have never heard of Forza.

Bruss - it looks like Forza offer a bunch of different styles if you poke around the website, including in magnesium! 

• Like 1

Who is the German manufacturer of the forged wheels that was advertised on the TLF a while back

Ok so is that Forza company for real?  Some of their photos show very clearly BC Forged wheels even using the same model number that BC uses.  But the prices are about half of what BC charges in the US.  For instance, I have BC Forged RZ23s on my Evora and lo and behold here they are also called the RZ23 on the Forza website.  

Forged Wheels For Luxury cars | Buy BC Forged RZ23 – Forza Performance Group (forzaaa.com)

This is a link to the Emira thread where an owner has had some made and shipped from China, I know! However he seams to have got some decent wheels at a reasonable price, worth noting I think.

• Like 1

I love the comments about China, from the owners of cars made by a Chinese company with parts sourced from China and an interior a direct copy of a Chinese car. 

• Haha 1

Now, now @Bruss. I'd hate for you to sound like me.....

• Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

That Emira wheel thread is really interesting.  I have heard over the years that a huge percentage of OE factory and aftermarket wheels are made by just a handful of factories in China and they are then marketed under various brand names.  Seems like cutting out the middle man and buying directly from the source in China is a way to save a lot of money.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of very very good product made in China,  also a lot of crap. 

If you buy well then its a great option. But buying uninformed or blind can be risky.

I lived and worked in China for 6 years, engineering audio products.. I saw a lot of very capable factories making quality that puts a lot of European places to shame .

Also saw a few factories which were horror stories and fuel the uninformed "chinese crap" stereotypes 

• Like 2