Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hello! New Evora owner on the west coast of Scotland - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello! New Evora owner on the west coast of Scotland

Pupil1

Welcome to TLF!

Lovely car and great to see she's being used. That's the best way to enjoy them, they weren't built to just sit in a garage. 😉

Greetz,

Filip

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

@Pupil1 welcome!  I'm near the East Coast in rural Perthshire.

Great looking Evora and wish you many happy adventures with it. They really are stunning automobiles, and surprisingly, very practical, as you are proving.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Thanks for the welcome 😁

@TomEI'm not sure if i'm more jelous of how clean your car is or the bike, some machine there on some machine!

Glad to see I'm not the only one lobbing bikes and dogs on and in lotus...

Sorted the front hatch problem, a replacement lever and some uncomfortable positions and it's opening again.

Now to look at some leaks, and maybe if the washers can be more spraying/powerful, it's possible they're ok after being topped up though.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, JamieF said:

Welcome! Another Lotus in the best habitat, Scotland....

Not so good for the many mild steel brackets and holders though.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!