Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Kimbers has a new Car - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Kimbers has a new Car

Kimbers

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im paying for mine due a wage increase (long overdue) as well as saying its for my 40th (although i'm nearer 41) cant wait to stretch its legs as i have a clean licence, who was the insurance quote by as mine for a s4 is

It's Oogies turn to boogie

Congrats Tony! Looks like a sweet ride. When do you pick it up?

Next week, hopefully in time for Stoneleigh! :wallbash:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

OK, I'm just back from a hard few days including the early flights to and from Edinburgh, so AM I DREAMING THIS?

In real like Kimbers was always supposed to be a person wanting an Esprit, but one who has 2 other cars and a bike to give the excuse for not having one.

If this is real CONGRATULATIONS, if not, wake me up.

Andy

well done Tony, really jealous of you - no really i am! If i had sold my car, i would have been bidding against you for that one. that is a steal at the price mate, congratulations

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Fantastic news !

Now you can start to talk to Dermot about upgrades :wallbash:

Enjoy it big style.

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

Well you sure took your time..............but well done matey. :thumbsup:

My first Esprit was also an S4.

Lovely piece of kit and by all accounts you seem to have a found yourself a good 'un :thumbup:

See you in it at Stoneleigh unless you can make the October NMEG meet to be taught how to keep clean and make it look all shiny :thumbup:

Graham :welcome:

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Fookin hell mate !!!!

She's a right looker - now you can join the pretend Ferrari club like the rest of us red car owners :thumbsup:

hehe - goon on ya - can't wait to see it for real.

ENJOY !!!

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

congratulations,, about time too, good choice the S4

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

No wonder I was able to overtake it,he must have been taking it easy on the way to Birchangar,I can also report not a wisp of smoke from the back!!! Wish my red was that bright...congratulations!

Paul.

• Gold FFM

A late 40th pressie to yourself eh? Good man. At last, enjoy the world of Esprit ownership! Told you you wanted something quicker :thumbsup:

Who are we going to wind up that hasn't got one now then?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Time we let him have a new avitar then ....

Well done Mr. K ... oh and like the colour too ... but i would say that :thumbsup: