Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Kimbers has a new Car - Page 3 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Kimbers has a new Car

Kimbers

About time too!

Nice car, I took it for a test drive and it's not boosting properly but that may be down to a couple of small sensor issues and the chargecooler being hotter than hell. Didn't stop me lighting up the rears and leaving some lovely 11's in the services car park (jokes!)

Well done mate, a bargain and a lovely car, welcome to the club! :thumbsup::thumbup: :thumbup:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Congratulations Kimbers!

Nice car! :thumbsup: So can we expect to see you in it Tuesday? And you have an AEG badge to put in it as well! :thumbup:

Blimey! About the insurance, where was that quote from?

Owen.

Sorry Owen, Not picking it up till later next week.....look forward to putting my badge on it though!

Quote was from Hagerty (see insurance section of this forum. Very knowledgable and great price).

Thanks all. You can Blame it on Ian as after driving his NA I just thought that the car really fitted me and I felt all warm and tingly (now to get the Mrs in it to feel the same way!!!). I knew that, after the ride back from Stanstead with you all, the Bike had to go. I love it dearly an all but I nearly died about 6 times and couldn't help wringing it's neck. I would lose my licence or die on it so it's going and the S4 was just perfect. Guy is really genuine and has promised to hold the car and even Valet it!

Just spoken to Troy and he's gonna come down shortly and do the chargecooler and give it a service.

Spoken to the old man and he's really happy. After a quick session of "I'll come over on my return and take it for a spin"......."Oh no you bloody won't you're a maniac" we settled on a "Well done, glad you're getting rid of the Coffin maker".

Can't wait to pick it up and join you all, hopefully at Stoneleigh.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Fantastic news - never thought it would happen!

When you said last weekend that "I have my eye on one"....... well, what can I say?... I take back all the "yeah yeah" comments!!

Hope you enjoy Esprit ownership

Cheers

Rob

Rob S

ohhhhhhhh.....I've arrived!

Love the carbon inlays on the door and dash! Interior is just amazing and the body looks superb Looks a real treat. Am totally in love. :thumbsup:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Hey Kimbers,

Never thought I'd see the day. I was even going to start a project Kimbers to get you into Esprit ownership! :thumbup:

I remember my first esprit nearly 5 years ago which wasn't half as good as the one your buying!

Now then, I want to you stay in Esprit ownership so take it easy and get to know it before caining it! :thumbsup:

Also if you are thinking of upgrading then the best advise I ever was told is to hold off for a few months so you know your way around your car and know it's boundaries. It also sets a benchmark for future upgrades.

Remember the brakes aren't as good as you're used to in your Honda but maybe we can look at that at a later date.

Also watch that back end during the winter months. I want to see this car one piece next summer!

Does anyone have any decent high res pictures of your car? Email one and I'll send you a large format picture to put on your wall to drool over until you collect it. If you send it today, I'll have it to you by Monday/Tuesday. No charge either, consider it as an early Xmas present!

errr, did hell just freeze over without me noticing? :thumbup:

Kinda dissapointed you went for the Stevens look, but its better than nothing. :welcome:

Lets have some pics of it posted with the commander in chief sitting in it (after he has thrashed the living daylights out of it on a test drive) :thumbup:

Seriously, congrats Tony looks great! :thumbsup:

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Bit like you on Sunday night? :thumbsup: