Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
ROFL ! I knew this would happen !"! - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

ROFL ! I knew this would happen !"!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the show and remember thinking when they lit up , this is going to cause it....

Mind you what a great peice of publicity for the show which is know for not being PC correct. Me thinks maybe the PC brigade fell straight into this one.

The lady from ash was on the radio this morning and seemed IMO to be admitted that is was just a bit of fun and should not be taken to seriously. But where there is a regulation there is a jobs worth just chumping to carry it out.

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

WHAT? They were not shot instantly? :)

I thought smokers are open game to the general public these days !

:whistle:

I have to say after 21 years of smoking, now 2 1/2 years running clean, the non-smoking hipe is taken a tiny bit too serious, especially after all these years of knowledge of and ignorance against the inflicted harm it does to the human body....

IT KILLS, yes! We all knew that! Only now it is hip to be against it.

If people known to be smoking do so these days, so what? Tolerance works both ways!

When I used to smoke I did not mind others not smoking. Today I do not mind people smoking, I just think it is fairly dumb. Looking back I do not know what made me stick to it all these years...

Olaf S400 project www.esprits4.de

shapeimage_1.jpg

If smoking is so bad in public places, why do they still allow indoor motorsports? .............maybe next candle lit dinners??? How about no music concerts because they can damage your hearing or no beer in pubs because it is bad for your heart and liver................no I don't think that will happen!!! It is a case of one rule for one and one rule for another!

Phil

98GT3

This is on the same day when we were warned about the dangers if binge drinking AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and by binge drinking they mean 1/2 a bottle per night, so best cancel that wine club subscription Bibs.

If James may isn't careful he will become public enemy number 1. One Sunday night he was smoking a pipe and tonight he has been drinking on TV too!!!!

It's a total breakdown of society. Seems Orwell was only 23 years late.

So it was "herbal tobacco", what 'erbs were they exactly then?

Could they have comited other offences at the same time that we didn't immediately know of?

I can see the headlines now.....

Top gear goes to pot.

Hamster gets spikey hair and uses spikey plants.

He may look like an old pot smoking hippy, because he is

and so on. Oh yes, forgot lots of !!!! after each headline if it's in the Sun

• Gold FFM
tonight he has been drinking on TV too!!!!

That was good telly as well.

Always some interfering busybodies with no life and nothing better to do than to find something to moan on about. Complete Nazi To :) ers. GO AWAY!

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

smoking is permitted on theatre stages if the artistic merit of the performance requires it.

I would say that, that was a stage, with performers on it, and I would also say that it was warranted.

is was a legal act, so all the bearded lefties can go f**k themselves......in my humble opinion.

to quote

"Performers

6. Where the artistic integrity of a performance makes it appropriate for a person who is taking part in that performance to smoke, the part of the premises in which that person performs is not smoke-free in relation to that person during his performance."

Edited by Daniel

im happy ppl cant smoke in public places anymore tbh

i did think "oh shit" when he lit up though LOL, when i was there, they went outside to smoke anyway if i remember, and that was before the ban.

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

im happy ppl cant smoke in public places anymore tbh

i did think "oh shit" when he lit up though LOL, when i was there, they went outside to smoke anyway if i remember, and that was before the ban.

I'm like you Karl, happy smokers can't kill me legally anymore, but for the sake of TV it was brilliant! Especially Jeremy choking on the wrong end!

After all the rubbish we go through here I thought holy crap, they'll get in trouble for this.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

That was good telly as well.

Always some interfering busybodies with no life and nothing better to do than to find something to moan on about. Complete Nazi To :) ers. GO AWAY!

I likes the last line. "ther will be more from the Wine ponce and Scruffbag next week. James May is rapidly becoming my new hero. He likes tinkering in sheds, is crap at sport, Loves cars & bikes, and a good drink. Proper bloke. :whistle: