Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Summer Ball 2008 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Summer Ball 2008

Bibs

Summer ball attendance  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I need to get a idea if this is feasable now we have made some more serious enquiries so PLEASE click if you wish to attend. I am hoping to have at least 150 people or the whole idea is not viable and to be fair the event may be limited to this number depending on the venue.

Goodwood, although a lovely setting is out I'm afraid. The hire and food alone works out to almost

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to check the bathroom light fittings...

The guy we spoke to was cool about it and

said i could have 10% off if I (for some inane

reason) decided to whip one to detruction before

breakfast, and then go on to lie about it. Like i do.

:2guns:

Looks perfect, we are coming. May be to drink some Quinnes and other interesting british traditions B)

Sissi & Jukka

• Gold FFM

Yes [15] - 100% Total votes 18 (how does that work then?)

We will definately be there. Looks a good venue.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Looks perfect (I wonder how it'll look the day after :2guns:)

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

ooooh, a list :respect:

Bibs & Laura

James & Penny

Big Si & Kelly

Paul C & Vicky

Sissi & Jukka

Graham & Louise

Ian May

Dave 'dodgy'

Mat k

Yasuo & St

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

I Voted yes, I'll be there with Wendy, but didn't post so here it is.....Yes and I'd like some quad fun for breakfast please!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Dave voted yes as well but didn't post it. We will both be there.

I've already started looking for a posh frock and taken his tuxedo out of mothballs so the smell should be gone by then. The venue looks brilliant and not too far from us either so that's another bonus. Well done Bibs & Laura!!

Ann

Edited by dave excell

October?

What's that all about then?

It's alright for you lot with a roof, but for those of us that have a real sports car without a roof.......

....Oh well, I'll just have to show you that we CAN handle the cold (well, some of us don't put it away for the winter)

In all honesty though, it will depend on the date, as i will be out of the country for 10 days (dates to be fixed, but usually at the beginning of the month) for an annual commitment.

Once you have a firm date I will be able to confirm or otherwise......until then put me down for a tentative yes (2 persons + room).