Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
I'm famous - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

I'm famous

Gasman GT3

A couple of months ago I sent an article and some photo's into Classic & Sportscar for their "Your Cars" feature. To my suprise & delight they have printed it!! I have won a fantastic leather folio and art print that features in the article. I can't tell you how great it feels to see you car in print. Off to have a pint now to celibrate.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome! I will have to pick up a copy! Congrats!

:D

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Awsome... keep the copy in the car! (or at least with it). Closest I have ever come to Esprit fame is thinking I might end up on an episode of COPS! :lol:

Cameron

Edited by Autocross7

"If you feel that you are in total control of the car, well, your just not driving fast enough". Jimmy Clark

LOL! :lol: "For 27 years, an Esprit remained just a dream... I was put off by supercar running costs and a very unsupercar bank balance"

:lol: Great quote!!!

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Well done - you got more than I did for driving mine 300 miles for Classics Magazine. All I got was a Little Chef ( just a meal, not the whole place ). Mind you, it was a very enjoyable day out all the same.

Right then, said Fred.

Well done - you got more than I did for driving mine 300 miles for Classics Magazine. All I got was a Little Chef ( just a meal, not the whole place ). Mind you, it was a very enjoyable day out all the same.

I've got your article in my history file. I think our cars came from the same place too, Peter Smith's?

I've got your article in my history file. I think our cars came from the same place too, Peter Smith's?

I bought my GT3 from Chrisopher Neal's but I traded it in for my Sport 350 at Peter Smith's. I think they sold it, bought it back again and then it sold a second time ( but I might have got that wrong ).

Right then, said Fred.

• Gold FFM

My Copy of C&S arrived in the post last Saturday and I deliberately didn't open it as been off on Holiday with the kids this last week. As I sat by the side of a pool with my feet up, got a nice surprise when I got to this page and impressed my brother-in-law with a 'I know the owner' kind of comment :rolleyes:

Glad to see you got my car in print too Adrian :rolleyes: - parked next to you at Castle Combe (pic with helmet on)

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!