Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Pistonheads Show - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Pistonheads Show

Bibs

I spoke to PH about a club stand here but it's a no go however I've submitted my car for display and it's been selected :D

It's nice to have a real supercar there and as a bonus I get a free 'Zymol' detailing session before it goes on display, get in!

Anyone going?

new_header.jpg

http://www.pistonheadsshow.com/pistonheads/show_home.asp

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this the same dates as the autosport show which is also on at the NEC so I suspect they will be linked...

I may be able to get there

clicky

Edited by esprit350

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

I'm dropping the car off on Wednesday and picking up again Sunday night so have a pair of tickets that get me in every day and to the live arena on Friday. It makes sense for me to visit on the Sunday so I can drive back home then so if you're heading along Sunday, I'll see you there :D

I will try for the Sunday,

Alex..tut tut ...grammar.. my mate and I ...not me and my mate

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

Hmmm............could this have the makings of an NMEG meet ?

Now I know in January we're supposed to be going "Oop North" but.............

Perhaps an item for the non-existent agenda this Sunday?

Either way, I'd be interested in popping along on the Sunday.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• Gold FFM
Hundred pounds and a bit of petrol, sorted.

:blush:

On that basis, I will look forward to hearing all about it from the posts after you're home again :D

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I dont think the burgers will be that cheap....

I might come on the train will have look at the cost to see if its cheaper than the car park

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

• 3 weeks later...

Thinks i will have a shufftee up to the NEC. Better bring the Doris too i suppose or she will only whinge :P

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Due to timing wrt my turbo, I'm looking very tight for this so if there is anyone who is willing to substitute their car for mine at the show I'd be really grateful.

You'll need to drop it off at the NEC on Wednesday (between 12pm and 7pm) where it will receive a Zymol detail and be on display Fri-Sun. It's behind tape so no sticky fingers with 24hr security and you can lock it up when you leave it and take the keys home. Pickup is Sunday evening after 7.30pm.

You get a pair of ticket valid Fri-Sun (only Fridays' Live Event) and with 75,000 expected through the door it's going to be a huge show.

Please let me know.

DOH, would do but timings too tight on my brakes aswell.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Blast.I wish I could. No engine or gearbox at the mo :lol:

Edited by rocket63

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

I'll be there working ,on the Reverie Carbon Fibre Stand.Could take my crappy S4 up .

Its that ltd ed brdc 94 type thing.....

Was going Thursday night to do the three days but could poss get car there earlier.

Rich

Scratch that,

The car is sold as of 2 hours ago. :lol:

Sorry.

Here's to owning a good one again one day!!!

Rich

Edited by MGFCrasher

Anybody from near to cheshire fancy going to this tomorrow, my mate has pulled out of going to look at a greenhouse thing instead (thats porsche drivers for you!)

I intend to go in the esprit if somefancies a hood down to NEC for some metal ogling and expensive burgers

Alex

My Esprit was selected to be on show but due the engine not being ready, it was withdrawn.

I would have loved to be there...... :crybaby:

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

It was a good show and the Piston heads garage? part had some nice cars inc a Saleen and a Vauxhall Chevette..........Several Elises/Exiges.

The rest of the show was as normal,4 days of bad food, inane questions ("Will that Carbon GT1 wing fit on my nissan 200 mate,and can you do it in Fibreglass not Carbon Fibre?")and seriously full on nights out in Solihull :lol:

Bring on next year.Shame you couldn't have just popped over Mike.

There were a lot of people from Germany,the tuning business there must be huge.Also strangely enough Irish,everyone in Ireland must own at least one rally car by my calculation !

Rich

Edited by MGFCrasher