Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Esprit Registry - Page 11 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

The Esprit Registry

Bibs

Hi,

Haven't posted for a while - but putting my Esprit back on the road in time for summer... so here are the details...

1999 V8-SE

Chassis number - SCCDA0826XHC15836

Colour - Deep Purple

Location - Norwich, Norfolk, UK

AEG-banner.jpg

Updated, 254 out of 10,675! :blush:

Can someone please post about this project on the turboesprit list and S1S2S3 list? Also, get in contact with anyone you know, cross post on any appropriate Lotus or motoring website and we'll see how complete we can get the list. We're currently missing 97% of the cars!

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

SCCFC20A6AHD10941

1980 Essex Turbo Esprit No.17

Essex Blue

Paul Dewey

Coventry UK

SCC082910HHD12405

1987 G Turbo Esprit HC

Calypso Red

Neil Yardley (nello)

Berkswell UK

Edited by nello

Chassis - Frame No. 78040371G

Lotus Esprit S1 1978

East Yorkshire. UK

Spent 20 yrs looking for an S1 - will never get rid of it! Owned for 4 years

Was originally black - Professionally sprayed Monaco white - Beautiful car!!!!

Edited by Stuart Kinroy

I've got a small piece of Javascript that I use here to count the table rows but I can't post it on here as it's too much of a security risk to allow scripts to be posted.

If anyone knows how to count table rows in HTML I'd appreciate the code :D

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

SCC082918THA15044

1996 Lotus Esprit V8 - Blue

Ian May

Newton Abbot, Devon

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

SCC082910CHD11301 Rover Eclipse Blue after respray (was Essex metallic blue) 1982 Esprit Turbo...waiting for me to fit the new bumper, spoiler panel, front wheel bearings, tanks, oil pressure gauge line....so languishing in the workshop at present. Just got back with all the goodies!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Lotus Turbo Esprit. Manufactured 1984 as a 1985 model year. SCC082910EHD11827. Every factory option available including a total "white out" paint job by the factory. Featured in the Lotus Esprit Book several times. Owned by Peter B. London U.K.