Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Brochures - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Brochures

Guest Antiques

Guest Antiques

Guys in next months classic and sports car mag theres an exstensive test between the Ferrari 308(hope its plastic,and the Esprit turbo(G).................. I WAS ALSO WONDERING DO ANY OF THE ESPRIT OWNERS COLLECT BROCHURES ON THE ESPRIT?.I have an nice collection of original s3 Esprit brochures ,also an elite one.Recently i got lovely original brochures on the Detomaso Pantera ,and the Maserati Merak,James/antiques

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James,

I collect Esprit Brochures...infact I collect all brochures related to cars that a certain person I know was involved in, so if you get any please let me know!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I have a pack of Lotus & Esprit & other pictures from a factory visit by the Lotus Driver's club in June '94.

They're free to anyone who would like them, just email me your name & address.

Cheers,

John W

Cheers,

John W

Mark,

Are you sure that brochure of the Esprit S is correct? I have the same one which details the 1991 carb turbo on the reverse. I thought the 'S' had the glass tailgate? Also the exhaust exits on the offside as per the N/A and the rear wheels appear the same as the front at 15". I think Lotus may have used a library photo of the N/A because it is so similar to the 1991 turbo. Check Lotus Esprit World's model descriptions.

All details I know but quite interesting all the same!

Brendan

Guest Antiques

The brochure i would love to get is the one of the s2 jps Esprit.Has anyone ever seen one?Also any s2 Esprit brochures.Thats the first time iv looked at an Esprit and didnt like it ,maybe its becase that idiot clarkson is in it :2guns: James/Antiques

Edited by Antiques

Guest Antiques

Im sure there had to be a jps s2 brochure produced,but because of the limited number of cars available,there would also probably have been few of these jps brochures produced ,and thats why id love to get one,James/antiques

Mark, thanks for the pics of the lotus Esprits .Mario Andrettis s2 looks nice ,and he must have ordered an unusual imterior ,as the head rest at least looks like its in a black ,and white chequer board design.I wonder is marios s2 still on the road?James/antiques