Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 184 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on

If skynet have sent back a terminator to kill Sarah Connor, once it's killed her, the alternate future won't require a terminator to travel back in time to kill her, hence it'll cease to have ever travelled back in time, in which case she won't be dead because she wouldn't have been killed?

Seems a lot of effort for nothing!

Or am I missing something?

Chunky Lover

I'm holding out for the version of the film where Kindergarden kids act out all the scenes we've already seen before.   :hrhr:

What a pathetic idea to save money (redo past scenes)   :thumbdown:

Edited by comem47

To each their own, but I find "wallpaper" tattoos distracting. (a little one here or there fine, but ........)

I will especially NEVER understand otherwise beautiful women defacing their face with them.   :question:

Sorry, off my soapbox     :getmecoat:

Edited by comem47
  • Like 2