Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 201 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://youtu.be/CyN9YNW3sKc

Thought this was amazing

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Funny

• Like 2

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

To celebrate the launch, 50 years ago of the Miura in 1966, Lamborghini have fully restored, at the factory Miura #1 - restored to the exact same spec/colour as it first rolled off the production line.

To my eyes, it is, both inside and outside one of the most beautiful automotive creations ever. And boy, would I just love it and whoop for joy if the clams on my Evora opened like that! ;)

Miura 1.jpg

Miura 2.jpg

Miura 3.jpg

Miura 4.jpg

Miura 5.jpg

• Like 2

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Designed by students really quickly apparently !   Yes agree one of the most iconic and most beutiful cars that has been designed, would be on my lottery 

win cars to buy list.

A

Miura no1 was destroyed in 1967, and that's an SV produced in 71-73 <_< Whats going on?

1 hour ago, silverfrost said:

Designed by students really quickly apparently ! 

Giugiaro claimed to have had a hand in it which turned out to be bollocks apparently. Someone unearthed some factory drawings which indicated that a lesser known styling house (forget now but it may have been Touring) sketched out the basic shape which was then set upon by Gandini and one assistant. Still young guys, but I've never heard any stories about students.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Casually solving three rubix cubes in 20 seconds while juggling them...

Posted by

The LAD Bible

on Thursday, 17 March 2016

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Speaking of space.  Moon shot I took a couple of nights back.  Click on pic to go supersize.

Moon210316_forum.jpg

• Like 2

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

And as an added bonus, just to the right of the moon that night was this little star.

jupiter 210316.jpg

It's not either of these two. ;-)   Taken last night.

Mars_IMG_41569_zps5t0zpu5h.jpg

Saturn%202_zpsew9dostq.jpg

Interesting fact.  All photos were taken straight through the telescope (no lenses), so the size of each planet is actual when compared to each other.

• 2 weeks later...

Reminded me why I used to like the early Fifth Gear's - Jason and Tiff just two blokes in low powered cars having an absolute hoot and just enjoying driving for the sake of it and not trying too hard but great TV.

The race was like an episode of Benny Hill - I just really enjoyed this

• Like 1

The small print.

Wow, amazing. Try doing that with a battery powered engine!

The small print.