Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 52 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

beautiful pic of Loch Morlich, slept in the car next it many times when i used to drive up to ski for a weekend

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got the front number plate I've been wanting for the S1. Try not to spend too much time looking at the hideous US bumper.....the plate does help draw attention away from it a bit. Euro bumpers are on the list, just not at the top yet. :-)

s1swlmespritfrontplatef.jpg

Mel Gibson only acted the part

Lotus Factory visit 1979

You can see why this would cause some concern. Here are my 'before the crack' shots from last October when we had a few days there. It was really impressive - then.

post-7988-126714384584_thumb.jpg

post-7988-126714385881_thumb.jpg

It is something like 12m deep and has a glass tunnel like most aquariums do now through it so you can take the kids through it when out shopping. Bigger distraction would be the brightly coloured sweetie shop refecting in the glass. With prior arrangement if you present your Padi Cert you can also pay to dive in it for a more unusual dive location in your log.

Here are another few other corners of this amazing mall. Architecturally that is. They are just shops at the end of the day. Lots of them. One good idea is Mall is zoned so say for example all Watch retailers are together. They don't sell anything else even if the company normally would. They have to open another shop in a different section. This also means the electronics leg of the mall is bereft of women as they are all overdosing in the handbag or shoe sections. The gold souk has something like 200 jewellers in it.

post-7988-126714439466_thumb.jpg

post-7988-126714441654_thumb.jpg

post-7988-126714445942_thumb.jpg

post-7988-126714449921_thumb.jpg

Dan & Gunter, I'll take my bee thread out of here I think as no longer photography. Head to General Drivel!

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Donington 2004.

CIMG0133.JPG

CIMG0134.JPG

Is it just me or does V21 DTP look a bit out of place amongst all those beauties? No offense to the owner but it just does.... :-)

Boy does that ever look like a typical English day......nothing like a gathering of Lotus' to cheer one up!

Mel Gibson only acted the part

Lotus Factory visit 1979

• Gold FFM

16Kg -what a lump of metal..

seasonal works ...as typical -every tailpipe does have cracks

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

• Gold FFM

was this not part of the '84 LA Olympic games already ?! ..and was shown in the opening sequence of the *Colt Seavers* TV-series too.. ??

The conventional (with rotors..) version of a flying suit (back pack system) was even covered in the *Mythbusters*-TV show. All in all an rally funny thing, from point of 'number of trust vs. own weight'

• Gold FFM

but the bigger Orcas like a human bone snack from time to time. :lol:

by the way -it's a shame this whole sea-world entertaining ! Think the people will never learn ..