Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Photos! - Lotus 60th Anniversary Event - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Photos!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That many cars already? Wow. Better pop down and kick some tyres.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

You can have one of those off me aswell mate, will be sad not to see you there :D

E.T.A. for the carpark, 2.00pm (ish)

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

• Gold FFM

kibers, no panic if you have noticed some crazy guys around your house today (PS. we tried to contact/visit you at the adress you have given me last December...) . We decidet not disturb , whoever may be in the house. Instead of that we visited whymondham cittiy centre (for some faty fish&chips..)

Tasty Haahhhaaa

Best wishes G

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Please post as many photos as possible.....I'm completely gutted I couldn't join in. If my Green Card hadn't taken so long to come through and I hadn't had to have a hernia operation I would of been on a plane. The wife hasn't seen Blity yet and I haven't been back for almost 8 years.

Edited by gtookey

Great stuff GKP - wish I was there - keep um coming all - or are you all still out getting p*ssed?!............

Edited by nello

Here are my pics. Great day and weather was fine. Got to meet Mike Kimberley at last and he signed my Daughter's model Evora and had a chat with Steven Crijns about the new Esprit. Sounds like it's going ahead :innocent:. Really impressed with the new Evora, really wide and much bigger than I thought.

Only down side to the day was took 1 1/2 hours to get into the factory. The queue was something else. Still, great day and good to meet a few familar faces.

082.jpg

074.jpg

087.jpg

088.jpg

083.jpg

081.jpg

077.jpg

085.jpg

080.jpg

086.jpg

084.jpg

078.jpg

075.jpg

Hi,

Had a great day today meeting some familiar faces, also some new ones. I think I was one of the lucky ones as I didn't film on the A11, but went straight to the event so got in by 9.30am having only left my house a 9am. Similar event to last year, so perhaps didn't spend as much time on things like the factory tour, plus I went round it backwards! I did though enjoy the Evora tour, spending time talking to some of the people involved in the project.

Minor things that could be improved on next time, toilets in the car park! Although the main event site had plenty, if like some people who had been queuing for 2 hours, thats the first thing you need on arrival, and if you were at the bottom of the parking area, it was some walk to get to the nearest one and find there is a queue already for it! Also bins, either I was blind, but I didn't see many around the site, or not clearly marked, so I spent some time walking around with a used tea cup! Lastly, it was 30 years that Team Lotus won a world championship, it would have been nice to see and hear a few Grand Prix cars going round, other than that it was a splendid event. First aid was also not clearly marked, I wanted some paracetamol, but couldn't find a first aid place, in the end it was the ambulance, that's all they had, but they still couldn't give me the pills as they are not allowed in the new politically correct world we live in.

Some of my pictures from the day.

Owen

Lotus60th_14.jpg

Lotus60th_15.jpg

Lotus60th_01.jpg

Lotus60th_02.jpg

Lotus60th_03.jpg

Lotus60th_04.jpg

Lotus60th_05.jpg

Lotus60th_06.jpg

Lotus60th_07.jpg

Lotus60th_08.jpg

Lotus60th_09.jpg

Lotus60th_10.jpg

Lotus60th_11.jpg

Lotus60th_12.jpg

Lotus60th_13.jpg

Edited by OwenGT3

Great day, spent a fortune in the melee that was the merchandise tent...here are SOME of my pics...in the end I was snapping anything that did or did not move...

Took me an hour and a half to get from the turn-off on the A11 into the car park...

21m7ryt.jpg

This was making a VERY strange noise indeed...

dvgho7.jpg

2iw7w9s.jpg

2u9o58h.jpg

2zivcqr.jpg

b5i1jp.jpg

10ghawl.jpg

4qo6yc.jpg

2ebssnm.jpg

30t2hq9.jpg

2nk574w.jpg

i5agwi.jpg

2vcutjp.jpg

15s4h9d.jpg

wbyvs1.jpg

Help, seems like I can only post 15 pics at a time, then if i try to post another 15 it merges the thread and it says too many images...am i being dim? :innocent:

Edited by Hippo

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

thanks Owen :innocent:

2yy8epj.jpg

ejbgb7.jpg

314b1cn.jpg

j8yvsm.jpg

6suwqe.jpg

vfy0l0.jpg

f3exqg.jpg

n1822x.jpg

206c1eq.jpg

14t0zl5.jpg

i3xrg2.jpg

zlda4p.jpg

1zbh15c.jpg

Red Devil from Wymondham Road...

2hq8aib.jpg

4jnjb7.jpg

Edited by Hippo

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...