Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 107 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Now now. Don't get too excited. It's just a little plaything but probably not what you'd expect. Will post up piccies tomorrow when I pick her up.

With "wifey" away on a girls weekend I'll have no excuse to not drive and get to know it and you'll see it before her too. Only thing she knows about it is that text message she found saying "it's yours!"

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Oh my god - he's only gone a bought a Porsche .......:stuart:

57 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

. Only thing she knows about it is that text message she found saying "it's yours!"

Oh no - she knows about the love child as well ........ Best you get buying some flowers

• Like 2

Only here once

• Gold FFM

OK, so you either bought a can of bean's, or a Mini. I could say that could actually mean both, but as I have just bought a little runabout, I had better not as I would be shooting myself in the foot.

mini coop.jpg

C'mon now guys. I just might get into a mini, old or new, but I'd need International Fire and Resuce with a tin opener to get out of it.

As for the Porsche jibe. You scoundrel! 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

There you go again Andy. Tin opener = can of Bean's. I rest my case. Or you could have been  really clever and gone for a WIDE body Westie.

11 minutes ago, silverfrost said:

Cool little mini John, never driven one but like the look of them. :thumbup:

Standard Cooper Dan, severely lack's some grunt but handles well. You know the difference when you stick your foot on the heavy pedal that it's just not their, especially when jumping from Wendy's tuned Elan, even the little Greenie that I have just restored has more pfft, and thats bog standard. But it's just a cheap little runabout for now and it at least look's the part.

Ah, remember that picture and that day. I was much slimmer and hairier in those days.

You suoper sleuths will never make it onto my crack International Cluedo team.

I mean, I have an Evora called Scarlet, so its colour is, er, red.

I've told you car 2 is called Sylvia so it's either purple like the rinse or......

Come on now, you'll get it....

The small print.

• Gold FFM

Good god, not related to Sunderland I hope. And Sylvia. Did the Mrs also find the name Sylvia on the text, if so you are in big sheeeet as woman's brains work different to our's.

• Gold FFM

Ssssht Alan, I am going to get so much stick if that get's out. It has to be known as a mini, a British icon. Well that's my excuse. Of course I could always say it's a BMW and that's why it lack's grunt.

• Gold FFM

I was going to post similar, but then he's mentioned previously that it's a Norfolk product.  Still made me laugh though :P

Nothing wrong with a "blue rinse" @C8RKH, as we used to say in boats...

I'm going with an M100.

If it's purple, it's a tradition amongst my friends that it get's called "Helmet"... but that's just how we roll... 

Lol - I can confirm its not from Sunderland or the land of the rising sun. You'll all be disapointed when you see it. But as a toy it is gonna be a lot of fun with no goodies, comforts or power steering. I think they used a quilted kleenex sheet for the seat cushioning. Certainly felt that way. Pics tomorrow. Not even wifey has seen a picture of it yet - in fact she has never even seen one before full stop. 

The small print.

Oh bloody hell yes @Bibs. I'd love one of those. Something similar to that is a possibility next year....

The small print.