Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 201 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

• Gold FFM

These arrived today, :thumbup:.

607586074_Evora310821012.thumb.JPG.e66f6c7a393c9195df3e185bd864bd5d.JPG

Hopefully this will put an end to the supposed 'professionals' in the car repair world dropping the wheels onto the brake calipers every time they have a need to remove them. Somehow though I doubt it - they'll probably now just pull the wheel that extra couple of inches towards them then still let it drop, :(.

• Sad 1

Player switching to Evora completed. The reversing camera also works as it should. New is the Alpine iLX-702D which is much more modern than the old IVA-W520R.

• Like 2

so coming home from car fest was not that good !!! (or fest car which it should be called ecause its more festival than it is car) back neck deep in family / business shite etc etc blah blah but then my godson has asked me to take him to his end of year leavers party in the evora tommorrow night !!! 😁

• Like 2

so in the past father in law has always done my chippy work and i help but due to his stroke his chippy days are over so "forced" to do it myself (which i know i can) i hung the doors i made the other week and finished off the boarding etc painting still to do

IMG_20210903_112630_629[1].jpg

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Onwards and upwards chap - the planning consultant I use was recommended by someone on here - without question that changed my life a few years ago for the better.

• Like 1

Only here once