Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ugliest car(s) you've ever seen - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Ugliest car(s) you've ever seen

Please post your nominations for the UGLIEST cars on the road at the moment. The rules are simple IT MUST STILL BE IN PRODUCTION!

My suggestion would be:-

SKODA ROOMSTAR! those odd angles are just plain wrong!!!!

Edited by simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one I disslike the most over here ATM is the Subaru Tribeca, and the old/new Impreza models arent much cop either!

2006_Subaru_Tribeca_ext_1.jpg

Dont like the Bangle BMWs at all, but the Z4 coupe is the worst.

BMW_Z4_Coupe_1.jpg

No like the Honda Element.

2005_Honda_Element_ext_1.jpg

Morgan Aero 8 looks saggy and bonk eyed.

morgan_1.jpg

I really dont like the Lotus Exige either. I've tried to get to like it (and its slightly less ugly sister the Elise) , but I just cant.(sorry)

ribbernator1181.jpg

Edited by WayneB
SUNP0003-1.jpg

Thank God this was just axed by GM.

The Pontiac Aztec...how this ever got the green light blows my mind. It takes a special kind of person to have the nerve to get behind the wheel of this one. Some of the cars above were hit with the ugly stick, this one was hit with the ugly bat, repeatedly.

800px-Pontiac-Aztek.jpg

Edited by Paul93Lotus

It was going to be a simple one, agree with Hilly, Ssangyong Rodius. But then I noticed Paul93Lotus's post.

The Pontiac Aztec is a very close call. Having seen the Ssangyong in real life it wins, only because I think the Eztec isn't over here so doesn't offend my eyes almost daily (people nearby have a Rodius).

Andy

Katie, that thing reminds me of the Ford Synus concept.

ford-synus-3.jpg

As for the Pontiac Aztec , its been out of production for two years now (thank god) Sad fact was it was one of Wayne Cherry's visions of what people want to drive. Its sister the Buick Rondezvous wasnt much better BTW.

05.buick.rendezvous.500.jpg

SUNP0003-1.jpg

The rendezvous was a great car to drive though! One of my favorite USDM cross-over/mini-vans.

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

been thinking about his for two days now, has to be the paganini zomda or the bugattti veryrom

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Had a think about this one on the way home yesterday...

Ford Ka's got to be a contender (Out for ages in the UK, then some marketing genius over here thought let's put this on the road - They'll Buy Anything! )

SsangYong's right up there as well...

But This - VVVVVVVVV -

image008.jpg

To the guys that thought this would sell... :welcome: You were right!

I'm with Paul on this! I had one of these as a Rental in Arizona once, had to be the biggest pile of crap I'd ever driven, it was actually embarassing just to be seen in it. I could see people looking to me and thinking why the hell did he buy one of those, plus it was a revolting purple color too!

Thank God this was just axed by GM.

The Pontiac Aztec...how this ever got the green light blows my mind. It takes a special kind of person to have the nerve to get behind the wheel of this one. Some of the cars above were hit with the ugly stick, this one was hit with the ugly bat, repeatedly.

800px-Pontiac-Aztek.jpg

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

hah... I've reached a strange point in my life where ugly isn't anywhere near as offensive as boring... Old Citroens, Multiplas, Peugots appeal.

But pretty much any SUV is horribly ugly to my eyes :laughing:

Offenders of boring:

New Impreza thing

2008wrx1.jpg

Chevy Cobalt (god do I hate those headlights, windows look sooo sloppy) is an embarassment looks like korea could have made it in 1996

2006_Chevrolet_CobaltSedan_ext_1.jpg

Rolls Royce Phantom works from about two angles, this isn't one of them

741px-Rolls_Royce_Phantom_dsc06585.jpg

Dodge Challenger (looks like a big dumb cartoon version of the first one)

Dodge-Challenger-Concept-12.jpg

Honorable mentions: Chrysler 300/Charger, Dodge Caliber, all Audis (who can tell them apart, really)

Edited by slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7